chapter 24 (nsfw)

- more sex cause hey. why not. plus a lot of people told me not to hold back so i'm not. y'all signed up for this 😚

I laid in bed, scrolling through my phone. Jean was on top of me, his head on my chest as he hugged my torso, one of his legs up over my waist as he cuddled my body, watching my phone screen with me. Neither of us wanted to get out of bed yet considering it was 8 in the morning and the house seemed quiet.

I went through social media, snapchat first as I went through our friend's stories. Everyone with us just posted photos of the water or pictures we took together. Jean's of course just being random pictures of me, half of them I didn't even know he took. Connie's was just pictures of him and Reiner at some nightclub. I paused when I got to Marco's which was a photo of him and a girl. Jean paused before he looked up at me. "Isn't that the girl Connie forced him to talk to last time we went out?" He asked as I examined the girl before smiling. "Oh my god yes! They must've gotten along." I laughed.

"She better not hurt him." Jean mumbled. "I'm sick of seeing girls use him for his money. I sometimes feel like he's too nice." He sighed.

"Marco is a total sweetheart. People tend to take advantage of that." I frowned. "But hey, they seem happy. I'm sure he'll tell us about it when we get back." I smiled, bringing my hand that was on Jean's shoulder up to run my fingers through his hair.

After going through more stories I went onto Instagram to go through my dm's. I always tried to respond to as many as I could. I always loved talking to the fans. Well, when they were normal. I hated the men who just slide in asking for nudes or sending their dicks as if I give a fuck about it.

"Scroll back up a little bit." Jean stated as my thumb paused on my screen before I slowly started scrolling back up. "Right there." He stated as I stopped. I examined the screen to see one request from a verified user, the username reading 'evankm'. "Oh boy." I laughed, clicking on the message request.

'Hey there. It's me! I totally didn't search you up or anything 😅 hopefully you see this. I was thinking since we're gonna be working together for a few days we could get to know each other a little more! If you're down of course😉'

"I hope he enjoys his last week existing." Jean growled before he hugged me tighter.

I laughed, my fingers still running through his hair. "I'm not gonna respond." I stated.

"I will." Jean snapped, bringing his arm up to reach for my phone but I yanked it away. "No. You're just gonna threaten to kill him." I laughed as Jean rolled his eyes. "No, I'll just send him that lovely picture of us." He smirked as I smacked his head. "No. That stays in your hidden photos." I snapped. "I'm just gonna pretend I didn't see it." I sighed before swiping off the message.

"And what If he says something to you about it?" Jean asked.

"I'll tell him I'll do it later and then just not do it." I shrugged before Jean reached up, clicking on his photo so it took us to his profile. "It's just pictures of himself." Jean mumbled, using his thumb to scroll through.

"Well he's a model. Most models tend to just post themselves." I stated as Jean continued scrolling. "He's not even that hot." Jean mumbled as I laughed. "Please, no one is as hot as you anyway." I teased as he looked up at me. "Give me a kiss." He demanded as I laughed, leaning down to place a kiss to his lips before he laid his head on my chest again, going back to my phone. "Why are you going through his page?" I asked.

"I wanna see if he has a girlfriend or anything. It'll give me more of an excuse to kick his ass." He mumbled.

"Babe, it's just a week. He's not gonna do something within a week." I laughed. "After the trip I can block him, simple as that." I grabbed my phone from Jean's hands, closing the app before locking my phone, tossing it onto the nightstand.