chapter 43

notes:
- hello, i have returned. ty all for being so kind and understanding <3
- i apologize if this isn't 100% accurate. i haven't been to a wedding in a minute and wrote this off of a lot of research lmao.
- this chapter is long and filled with lots of cheesy eremika so i hope you guys enjoy :)

"How's your head feeling?" I asked as Jean entered the bathroom, making his way up behind me and wrapping his hands around my waist. "Surprisingly, not that bad." He smiled.

It was currently 8 in the morning. Jean and I had to be up early to help Eren and Mikasa out with a few things and to get ourselves ready in time. The wedding didn't start til around 2 but we knew we might as well get an early start to the day since we had so much to do.

The two of us had ordered breakfast and were just relaxing for the busy day ahead of us. I smiled, leaning into Jean's touch. "Wanna do a face mask with me?" I asked as he nodded. "Of course."

Jean and I applied each others masks and ate while we let them dry on our skin. We talked over plans and the speech Jean had prepared for the two, mainly Eren but he'd never admit it. "This is perfect." I smiled, my eyes scanning Jean's phone screen at the note he had saved. "He'll probably kill you for that part though." I laughed.

"Hey, its important I don't show I care too much." Jean teased. "Is it good though?"

"Yes, I like it and I know they will too." I smiled.

"Mikasa's calling you." Jean nodded towards my phone that sat on the night stand. The screen held a FaceTime request from her and I happily picked up the device, answering the call. "Hi beautiful!" I smiled as she appeared on screen, Jean leaning into the camera to wave. "Hi, Jean." Mikasa smiled.

"What's up?" I asked as she smiled. "Just reminding you to meet us around 11 so we can start getting ready for everything. Oh and Eren wants you to meet him around noon, Jean." She nodded to my boyfriend who smiled. "Sounds good."

"We're getting the dresses and stuff set up now so everything's ready when you get here." Mikasa smiled.

"You guys need us to go over to the beach and help with anything?" I asked before she shook her head. "We got workers to do most of it last night so all is done. I do have to go call the other girls so I'll see you in a bit." She waved.

"Bye, beautiful!" I smiled before hanging up the call. "Alright." I turned to Jean. "Our masks should be dry in a few minutes and then we can go shower, pack our extra stuff, and head out."

And we did just that. We showered, not bothering to deal with our hair or makeup since we'd be getting it done by talented professionals that were close to Mikasa. We also gathered a small bag consisting of extra clothes, extra phone chargers, makeup, all the important stuff we'd need for the rest of the day.

"Alright, I'm leaving." I smiled, slipping on my shoes. "I'll see you in a little bit, babe." I said softly as Jean made his way over to me, gently placing his hand onto my waist before leaning down and giving me a sweet kiss. "Message me when you get there. I love you." He smiled, kissing my forehead.

"I love you too." I smiled before I gathered my stuff and left.

The drive didn't take long and I had arrived just in time, making my way up the steps and over to the room I knew the other girls would be in. I knocked on the door, immediately receiving an answer as it swung open to reveal Hitch. "Finally!" She grabbed my wrist, pulling me into the room. "Everyone's here now."

The room had multiple vanity areas and a few velvet couches that sat near the large windows. Two clothing racks held our bridesmaids dresses and Mikasa's wedding dress, all of our heels sitting on the floor beneath. The few makeup artists were setting up their area except the one who was moving Mikasa's hair from her face to start her makeup. The other bridesmaids besides Hitch and I, which were Annie, Sasha, Historia, and Ymir, all sat on the couches, their heads turning to me as I entered the room. "Hey, guys." I smiled.