chapter 17 (nsfw)

there was originally no intention for this to be a nsfw chapter. i was going to skip right over it and go right back into the drama but due to chapter 138 (pls do not comment or spoil anything) i just wanted the fluff/smut cause my heart needs it lol. anyway this entire chapter is pretty much just sex so enjoy ;)

Jean's arms snaked around me gently, pulling my body even closer, ours lips not disconnecting as they moved in sync. My arms locked behind his neck, holding him as close as possible, my legs doing the same.

He broke the kiss, leaning back as he tried to catch his breath. "Hold on." He whispered, moving out of my grip and over to the door, locking the deadbolt and the knob before turning back to me. His hands moved to the bottom of his hoodie as he pulled the fabric over his head, tossing it onto the couch.

He was now left in a simple green t-shirt, his chain now showing around his neck. I smiled, taking in how simply beautiful he was without any effort.

I watched as he came back around to the island, immediately placing himself back between my legs, his hands instantly moving to my thighs, lifting me up off the cold marble counter top. I wrapped my arms back around his neck as he tightly gripped onto my legs, holding me up as my legs locked around him. He smiled as his eyes examined my face in the pale moonlight.

My heart skipped a beat as I watched him, butterflies erupting in my stomach as he spoke. "You're the most beautiful woman I've ever laid my eyes on." He whispered.

I could feel my cheeks grow warm before I softly smiled, bringing one of my hands up from his neck, gently placing it upon his cheek. "You'll never understand how much you mean to me." I watched as his cheeks turned red but his eyes never averted their gaze. "Thank you. For-" he paused, clearly having a hard time with saying his next words. "Thanks for talking to him and for letting me stay with you even though you know I don't deserve it." He laughed.

"You're right, you don't but hey, I know you'd do the same for me." I smirked as he rolled his eyes, his hand sliding up my thighs and too my ass as he pushed me forward so I was right against him. I leaned forward, connecting our lips once more into a sweet kiss.

He began walking as he made his way down the hall and towards my room, kicking the door open before kicking it back shut. He turned around, pinning my body to the wooden barrier as his lips still moved with mine.

I could feel him take my bottom lip between his teeth as he pulled back before moving his lips back down to my neck. The kisses started off sweet and gentle until he bit down, sucking on the flesh as a soft moan left my lips.

I sighed as I laced my fingers through his hair, gripping tightly as he bit down on multiple spots of my neck, guaranteed to leave marks. Soon his lips were back on mine as he lifted my body off the door and turned around towards my bed, breaking the kiss as he tossed me onto the soft mattress. I sat up on my elbows, watching as he reached behind his neck, yanking the fabric of his t-shirt until it was over his head. He tossed it onto the floor before turning back to me, slowly crawling onto the bed and on top of me, bringing one of his hands to my chest to make me lay back down again.

I smiled as my head hit the soft pillow. My hands moved to the waistline of his sweats, tugging the fabric. He smirked as I moved my hand up his abdomen, feeling every single crevice of his muscular body. My hand slid up until I reached his shoulder, my eyes averting their gaze back to his. His chain hung down, the cockiest smirk sitting on his handsome face as he watched me observe him.

"Jean." I whispered as he leaned down, his lips hovering above mine. "Yes, beautiful?" He said softly, placing the smallest kiss to my lips. "I love you." I smiled as his expression softened. "I love you, too." He leaned in, fully connecting our lips.