chapter 40 (nsfw)

- just here to say tysm for all the love and support on this story and you guys mean sm to me <3

Things escalated decently fast within the next 5 minutes. Heated kisses, soft moans, and Jean's hands sliding off my dress with ease and before I knew it, I was left in nothing but my tiny thong and black stilettos, sitting on my knees while Jean towered over me, the only clothing on his body being his dress shirt, the buttons undone as it hung loosely against him.

The tip of his dick sat upon my tongue, my lips wrapped gently around him as I used one of my hands to jerk his shaft. Gentle whimpers and moans fell from his lips as I bobbed my head. "Baby, I need more." He whined, bringing one of his hands to the back of my head, lightly pushing to show he wanted me to go further down. I hummed against him as a response before moving my head further, his dick gliding down my throat with ease as he let out a low groan, our eye contact not breaking until I got to the base of his cock, my eyes closing as I slowly moved my hand that was on his thigh up to his stomach, feelings across his abs as I began bobbing my head back and forth, occasionally humming, the vibration making him twitch along my throat.

Jean moaned, grabbing ahold of my hand that was on his stomach, squeezing as he threw his head back. "Fuck." He groaned, his head falling back forward to look down at me, our eyes locking again. I watched as he examined me, taking his bottom lip between his teeth before he smiled. "Such a good girl." He smirked.

I moved my head back, releasing his dick from my mouth before gently wrapping my fingers around him again, jerking the very top, placing a gentle kiss to his tip. "Don't get too cocky now." I teased, placing my lips around the tip, softly sucking, his moans turning into whimpers the faster I went. "Oh my god." He shakily moaned, bringing his hand up to run it through his hair, gripping onto the strands as he looked back down at me. "Keep doing that." He nodded, clearly getting close as his moans became louder.

I hummed once more, gliding my tongue along the slit before I felt him twitch in my hand. I pulled my mouth back, letting some of the cum shoot down my throat, the rest falling against my lips as I placed small kisses against his tip, his breathing heavy as he watched my every move. 

Jean brought his hand from his hair, bringing his thumb to my lips, gently wiping up some of his cum before bringing his thumb to his own mouth, licking off the semen, not once breaking eye contact with me as I swirled my tongue around my lips, cleaning the rest. "You drive me insane." He breathed, bringing his index finger to my chin before guiding my body to stand up, pulling me by the waist against his chest before connecting our lips. His kisses soon trailed to my neck, his hands running across my body, trying to feel every inch of my skin. "Jean." I whined. "Come on."

He laughed against my neck, leaning back to look into my eyes. "What, baby?" He smirked as I rolled my eyes. "You know what."

"I like hearing you say it though." He swiftly grabbed ahold of my waist, turning my body around before bending me over the edge of the bed. "But, it seems you're gonna be a brat tonight." He grabbed ahold of my underwear, sliding the fabric down my legs before lifting one of my legs up onto the bed.

I sighed as I felt him rub his tip between my lips before gently pushing it in just a little bit and pulling out once more. I grabbed onto the sheets, a loud moan falling from my lips as he pushed himself all the way in, his hands moving to grip onto my hips. "Fuck, you feel so fucking good right now." He breathed, slowly gliding himself out and I could feel every inch of his dick move, making me grip harder onto the covers before he rammed back into me. "Jean, fuck." I moaned.

"Geez, are you sure this is comfortable?" Jean leaned down, gently kissing my shoulder as I nodded, looking back at him. "Yes, why?" I gasped as he pushed himself back in before placing another gentle kiss to my shoulder. "You're really fucking tight right now." He breathed, softly moaning as he slid back in.