Why didn't you say that then

Cancer: Where are we going.

Scorpio: I want to fake date.

Cancer: Excuse me?

Scorpio: I know you like her.

Cancer: I don't like Virgo.

Scorpio: How stupid are you. Virgo is a boy and I don't know how you didn't know that and anyway I know you like Capricorn. It's obvious. I don't know what it will do but I'm hoping that Capricorn will get jealous. Ask you out then Virgo will quietly pine for Capricorn and stop liking me.

Cancer: Erm no thanks. You will just end up with Virgo and I will be alone because Cap will never like me back.

Capricorn: I only heard what you said but all of it is wrong. Too you my name is Capricorn, only Virgo can call me Cap and I will never like you back because I'm a lesbian.

Scorpio: Does Virgo know?

Capricorn: No please don't tell him because then everyone will know. He knows anyway.

Scorpio: *only heard'No'* VIRGO. VIRGO. VIRGO.

Virgo: Hello Scorpio.

Scorpio: Capricorn's a ...

Capricorn: *covers Scorpio's mouth with her hand and drags her away*

Virgo: *shrugs his shoulders*

Scorpio: What in the actual fuck Cap.

Capricorn: I TOLD YOU TO CALL ME CAPRICORN. NOT CAP. CAP IS FOR VIRGO TO CALL ME. NO ONE ELSE. HE KNOWS ALREADY ANYWAY.

Scorpio: Why didn't you say that.

Capricorn: I DID BUT YOU RAN OF. I SPECIFICALLY SAID. DON'T TELL HIM BECAUSE HES WITH EVERYONE ELSE AND THEN THEY WILL KNOW TOO BUT I DON'T WANT THEM TOO.

Cancer: Do you like any girls. I am always free to give you advise.

Scorpio: You have been single your entire 18 years of life.

Cancer: Why did you have to tell her that. And how do you know that.

Scorpio: I have my ways. I also know that you made out with Pisces and then never called her back.

Cancer: I'm leaving. The plan is useless now that we know Capricorn is gay.

Capricorn: Was the plan that you guys would date then I would be jealous then get with you*points at Cancer* then Virgo would be jealous that he can't have me all to himself then he would find out he likes me the stop liking you *points at Scorpio*

Scorpio: How did you work that out?

Capricorn: I have my ways. *walks away*