Dishes

*In Virgo's car with Virgo, Aries and Leo*

Leo: Virgo, I'm gonna need you to calm down and tell me what happened. Or else your going spiral.

Aries: I think that is what's happening.

Virgo: *sat fidgeting with his fingers, breathing quickly and staring into the back of Aries' head* I can't remember what happened. Is Taurus going to die? What do I do if he dies? Why did I cut my wet suit with a knife? Why did I go out to the rocks? Is it all my fault?

Leo: No, it's not your fault. Aries, take his phone, the password is **** and you need to call the contact that is named 'dishes'.

Aries: Ok, then do I hand it to Virgo?

Leo: Yes please.

Virgo: *grabs the phone and listens to the automated voice then hangs up* Ok, so me and Taurus were swimming and he swam down and cut a huge bit of his leg, then I told him that he was bleeding, then he passed out, I put him on his back onto one of the surf boards and cut off
some of my wetsuit to tie around his leg and keep pressure on it, then at the last cut I accidentally stabbed myself with my switchblade and left it in, then I swam as far back to shore as possible and near the end I had to put him on my back.

Aries: Ok.

Leo: If anyone asks you what happened, say exactly that.

*with everyone else*

Cancer: Do you think Taurus will be okay?

Scorpio: Yes.

Capricorn: No.

Sagittarius: Fuck.

Pisces: What is the matter with you now Sag?

Sagittarius: I forgot who wrote 'leaving tonight'

Libra: OH MY GOD SAGITTARIUS, TAURUS IS ALOMST DEAD AND BLEEDING OUT, VIRGO STABBED HIMSELF AND IS PROBABLY SCARED AS SHIT FOR HIS PROBABLY BOYFRIEND AND YOU ARE WORRY ABOUT WHO WROTE A SONG!

Gemini: Libra, calm down. Come here. *reachs his arms out and hugs Libra*

Aqua: Leaving tonight is by the neighbourhood.

Scorpio: I think we should all stay in mine and Libra's dorm because it is the biggest and it looks like we should all be together.

Capricorn: We should do something to take our minds off him, something interesting like spin the bottle or truth or dare.

Pisces: I think that's a good idea.

Cancer: Let's do truth or dare.

Sagittarius: Ok. Let's go.