Suspected attempted murder

Aquarius' POV

*hears all of this while unconscious*

Doctor 1: I need emergency surgery immediately.

Paramedic: He got pushed out of a helicopter by a girl named Virgo. He is 21 and fell from a height of about 9,500 feet according to the pilot, Theo. Age 47. Virgo: Is currently being detained for suspected attempted murder.

Doctor 2: So let's get this boy into surgery.

Surgeon: I think we will have to amputate his left arm from elbow down.

Doctor 1: How is he not dead?

Paramedic: He fell into deep water and Virgo jumped in after him to stop him drowning. But she is trained lifeguarding so it was a good call. She was in control of her contact with the water. He wasn't.

*the others pov*

Scorpio: What the f*ck is wrong with her. She is not how she used to be.

Gemini: She has changed. New trauma.

Cancer: She is overly protective and if someone tries to act bigger and stronger than her. She will fight back.

Capricorn: she could have killed him though.

Libra: She jumped in after him because she regretted her decision.

Pisces: I have no idea what happened. I was half asleep.

Sagittarius: I am so tired.       

Cancer: Does anyone know if Virgo is okay?

Scorpio: We have all been here as long and in the same room as you.

*virgo's pov*

Virgo: I am so sorry. I wasn't thinking and I didn't want him to d1e. Ask Cancer, he can explain everything.

Police man: I have called your mate Scorpio I think he said. He will explain.

Virgo: Are you British?

Police: Yeah, what about it?

Virgo: I am too. See, we are already bonding.

Police: Leave me alone. I'm going now but I will still be watching.

Scorpio: I'm here. Hello officer. Virgo was just angry and she thought we were still training. I'm so sorry and she is too. Can she go free?

Police: I guess so. Your lucky day miss.

Virgo: Thank you. *runs and jumps into Scorpio's arms*