Virgo: Please Scorpio LET ME GO SEE HIM AND APOLOGISE.

Scorpio: NO.

Virgo: *starts to fake cry* but I really want to say sorry or I'm gonna feel guilty forever.

Scorpio: No. Lets take your mind off it. Do you like anyone?

Virgo: Yes and you like Cancer right?

Scorpio: Erm... maybe. Tell me who you like.

Virgo: *mumbles under her breath* Aquarius.

Scorpio: What did you say?

Virgo: AQUARIUS. I LIKE AQUARIUS NOW DRIVE ME TO THE GOD DAMN HOSPITAL BEFORE I CRASH THE CAR.

Scorpio: Chill out bro.

Virgo : Shut the fuck up and drive or I will swerve us off the road.

Scorpio: You really think I would believe that.

Virgo: Remember when I got 17 kids taken to the nurse because I set Sarah from the psych ward next door free, she some how got some scissors that I definitely didn't give to her. And when I kicked some kid so hard that I got sent to therapy. In the middle of a geography lesson. Then I tried to burn down the therapist's house. Then got sent to the psych ward with Sarah and ran away. Then I got arrested and charged as innocent. NOW I AM A SECRET AGENT.

Scorpio: Fine. I will take you to see him.

Virgo: THANK YOU. Finally.

*with the others*

Doctor: Okay so he is out of surgery and looks very different but one of you can see him now.

Gemini: Me me me me.

Doctor: Okay.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gemini: Hello Aquarius. I am so sorry that Virgo did this to you but... wait. Where is your left arm.

Aquarius: It's right there. *looks down* WHAT THE FUCK. WHERE HAS IT GONE. MY FUCKING LEFT ARM IS NOT ON MY BODY.

Gemini: Calm down.

*virgo burst through the door*

Virgo: *says this very quick* Erm so I'm not supposed to be here as only one person should be visiting at a time but I wanted to say I'm sorry and Gemini, where is the grapple gun?

Gemini: I have it. *pulls it out of her bag* Why do you need it.

Virgo: *grapples to a building across the road* Goodbye. *jumps and falls out of the 2 story building*

Aquarius: Oh shoot. Is she okay. VIRGO. PLEASE BE ALIVE.

Virgo: I think I have a cut down my face. *looks up at them*

Gemini: There is a huge gash down from the top of your left eyebrow that goes down to your left cheek. You should get it checked out.

Virgo: I will get Theo to bring me in. They should be able to say it was an accident.