Beggining

Virgo: Finally away from this dump.

Leo: We are coming back next years as seniors.  Remember?

Virgo: Yes.

Gemini: I'm gonna miss you guys.

Libra: most of us live in the same house and the rest live a block away.

Gemini: Who says I'm leaving my room all summer.

Taurus: I'm excited to stay at Virgo's house for the whole time.

Virgo: Yeah. Wait, what?!

Taurus: I go to my mum's in the summer but she thinks I'm at my dads this summer and he thinks I'm going to her like usual.

Gemini: Ugh. Shush and get a room.

Leo: A room to talk about living arrangements?!

Gemini: You will get it soon.

Sagittarius: I'm so excited.

Aquarius: Why?

Sagittarius: I'm working at my dads restaurant. Burgers. We sell burgers.

Gemini: That's sounds so boring lol.

Cancer: But you really can't say anything you just want to lay in your bed. Sag is actually doing something good and it will give her life skills.

Scorpio: Ugh. Shut up. You are only defending Sagittarius because you like her.

Virgo: Where is Capricorn?

Taurus: With her boyfriend.

Aries: Sorry I'm late guys.

Taurus: Okay so she's not.

Aries: Huh?

Virgo: Doesn't matter. But since your now talking where is your Capricorn?

Aries: I don't know. I thought she was with you. *leans over to Taurus and whispers* Her girlfriend.

Virgo: I'm not deaf and I'm not her girlfriend. She likes boys I think.

Leo: May I chime in. I thought that she was ace.

Aquarius: I thought she was aro?

Pisces: I thought she was the one with the flag that is orange and blue. Like a sunset or the beach.

Capricorn: Aroace. It means I have little to no romantic or s3xu@l attraction. But I'm my cause I have none. I still love people but not in that way. But why were you talking about me anyway?

Virgo: I wasn't.

Capricorn: you clearly were. Any ways, what are we doing now.

Scorpio: My dad said we can all go on holiday if you each hand me ten bucks right now.

Virgo: I don't have any cash on my right now. I can buy you a snack.

Scorpio: Nevermind. So how we gonna do rooms there is three rooms each with a double and a single bed so if 3 of you could bring blowups that would be great.