Hospital

Aries: VIRGO.

Capricorn: I know where Virgo is. With his boyfriend.

Taurus: Haha funny joke now where is he really.

Virgo: What the heck.

Aries: Oh hey mate, Taur has a big cut in his arm and I think we should go to hospital.

Virgo: Yeah you should definitely go to hospital. The cut is about *measures with his fingers* 10 cm. OH MY GOD.

Taurus thinking:  I really like this cut. I like Virgo. I like that Virgo is helping me.

Virgo also thinking: I don't think I should say what he thought. He's cute though so it's fine.

————————————————————————
Gemini: Oh hey Taurus.

Virgo: Why are you here?

Sagittarius: I picked up a car and dropped it on Gemini's leg.

Taurus: I have a cut on my arm. Virgo is here for.... Why are you here Virgo?

Virgo: Support mostly. I just want to be the first to now if something bad happens.

Doctor: Why are you here.

Gemini: I think I've got a Brocken leg.

Taurus: And I have a.....

Virgo: 10 cm cut on his forearm.

Doctor: Okay kid with broken leg, I will send you to the theatre and blonde kid, I will clean you and stitch you up.

————————————————————————

???: Why why why. Some of them are in the HOSPITAL.

Nova: Well the monster will be here tomorrow and does Virgo know about his healing power.

???: No but he will now.

————————————————————————

Doctor: Erm ma'am.

Virgo: I'm a boy.

Doctor: Okay so we need to do a scan on you.

Sagittarius: Why?!

Doctor: So Taurus' cut has healed right after you touched it. We are worried.

Virgo: Okay.

Sagittarius: Can I go see Gemini now.

Doctor: Sure. Room 307.