Situation

Cancer: Why are you so horrible.

Virgo: You are horrible to me. I had a crush on Scorpio for like 3 weeks.

Scorpio: You what.

Aquarius: Stop bleeding.

Pisces: She said she liked you for like 3 weeks.

Gemini: In year 8.

Aries: How do you all know so much about each other?

Leo: We went to secondary school together. It was a boarding school.

Virgo: We have to rob someone.

Sagittarius: We should just take it the go to Australia like planned. Because we were gonna take the necklace anyway. But now we know it isn't at Ellie's house. It's at. Erm I don't know his name.

Capricorn: His first name is Alex.

Theo: I know someone named Alex. I'm not sure if he is a lawyer though.

Leo: Oh yeah because you did a house show with Ali, Mel, Zara, Alex and Ray. I watched it.

Gemini: You weren't alive.

Leo: My mum showed it to me like 5 years ago.

Virgo: let's talk about the situation.

Gemini: You mean the positions?

Virgo: Yes. So Cancer and Scorpio are doing the cameras and technical work. Me Taurus Leo and Sagittarius are doing the actual robbing.

Aquarius: Okay. What about the gear?

Virgo: You Aries Libra and Pisces are doing the gear making and fixing. And finally Gemini and Capricorn will find out about the house and the floor plan.

Capricorn: Sounds good to me.

Cancer: Why am I with Scorpio.

Scorpio: I'm your boyfriend.

Cancer: I forgot.

Aquarius: I love fixing gear.

Taurus: Do you guys want food to fuel for later with the packing and stuff.

Virgo: Most of us didn't unpack but I thought Aries bought food.

Aries: I picked the stuff up. Gave it to a random family then came home.

Libra: Idiot.