Chapter 9

Well, actually, since Stripefur is the villain, Yellowfur willingly let him go and run into the forest, terrified of Yellowfur's super strength.

Awesomestar was gasping and panting, terrified. Apparently he can't protect himself. "Thank you Yellowfur!" he meowed. "Thanks. Now let's get back to the Clan so I can name my new deputy and tell everyone that I banished Stripefur."

"You don't care at all?" Yellowfur asked.

"Not really. I mean, Stripefur was a loyal and good deputy, but I mean, I had another deputy in mind," he responded.

"Oh, okay."

"Didn't you care either?"

"Not really."

~.~AWESOME TIME SKIP :D

"So since Stripefur was banished, I obviously have to have a new deputy. I will name Yellowfur my new deputy because of her awesome and unbeatable strength and amazing wisdom and amazing beauty." Awesomestar was smiling down with pride on her.

Nobody cared that she was just made a warrior, like, a day ago, and chanted her name. "Yellowfur! Yellowfur!"

Confetti began to fall from the sky, and a huge banner that had the words "Yellowfur" suddenly appeared, and everyone partied all night for their new deputy.

Nobody cared about Stripefur, not even his mate.

And I shall not tell you what happens to Stripefur cuz eh I don't feel like it.

This was LightningStrike here c: how was dis one? XD