Chapter 17

Yellowstar carelessly walked out of ThunderClan's camp, hungry for something. Immediately with her super awesome sense of smell, she could scent several squirrels in a tree. She didn't bother care why there were a bunch of squirrels in one tree. She was hungry and could go for anything right now.

She carelessly went into the tree because yes, there was a hole, and none of the squirrels noticed her even though she was right in front of them and she killed them all. She's soooooo stealthy, those squirrels didn't stand a chance.

Pleased, Yellowstar sat down and munched down on three of them, and dragged the rest back to camp. It didn't bother her that she broke the warrior code. She was more important than everyone after all, she's the awesome protagonist.

She immediately came face-to-face with Bubblefur.

"Hi Yellowstar!" Bubblefur meowed enthusiastically, nuzzling her.

"Hi babe," she meowed.

He tilted his head. "What's babe?"

"Oh, you know, a Twoleg word," she responded casually. "We say them all the time even though we're cats."

"Oh, yeah you're right. Where did my logic go?" he laughed.

The author had no ideas, so Yellowstar randomly fainted.

* * *

Yellowstar woke up once more in the medicine cat den. "Ugh, where am I?" she groaned.

"You're in the medicine den," responded the medicine cat.

"Oh, makes sense," she mumbled. Well, it should of been the first thing she realized because of the terribly strong scent of herbs. "Why did I faint, medicine cat?" she asked him.

"Because StarClan just sent me an important vision," responded the medicine cat. "They sent me a mysterious prophecy, and I saw something."

"What did the prophecy say?" Yellowstar asked, getting alert. She had received a prophecy once before, but she never actually acknowledged it because it was much too confusing to figure out.

"The prophecy said that Yellow will save the Clans from a threat," he whispered to her so no cat could hear her. "And in the vision . . . I saw a cat that looked just like you fighting this massive battle!"

"I wonder what it means!" wailed Yellowstar.

"It must mean ShadowClan is the threat!" exclaimed the medicine cat.

Yellowstar's eyes widened. "Yes, you're right . . . we have to attack them as soon as possible. I mean, what if they're building up a massive army of rogue cats because they want to destroy us for no reason?!"

"Oh no! We must go attack them!" the medicine cat exclaimed again. "We should set them in their place!"

"You're right! I must start getting cats prepared for this epic battle that will occur. Medicine cat, fetch my deputy. We will discuss this," Yellowstar said.

———————

It's a known factor of the admins of CloudtailGrandmas to procrastinate. But don't worry, I'll try to get us back in track! I know how much you guys like this book :D

~~LightningStrikeTC