Chapter 20

Here's Lightning attempting to take over!

----------------

"StripeClan, attack!" Stripefur yowled over the camp. Billions of rogues charged through the camp entrance and killed everyone. The end.

Nah, I'm just kidding.

"StripeClan, attack!" Stripefur yowled over the camp.

Yellowstar stood for a moment completely baffled as hundreds and thousands of rogues charged passed her. Their numbers seemed large but obviously the whole rogue Clan was able to fit in the camp. But despite that, she didn't know what to do. She didn't see this coming! Yes, Stripefur had clearly been the antagonist during this whole book, but she didn't expect him to attack ThunderClan.

"Stripefur!" she snarled, pulling him out of the crowd. "Just because you used to be ThunderClan's deputy or whatever doesn't mean you get to attack us!"

"It's Stripestar now," he said proudly, before adding, "of course I do! ThunderClan is obviously the main Clan, and you're the main character! YOU MUST DIEEEEE!"

Stripestar's dramatic yowling was heard all throughout the battle, and everyone turned to look at him. What was happening? He's changing form? Oh no, Stripestar is evolving! He suddenly grew five times the size he already was, and his eyes turned blood-red and his claws grew to the size of Yellowstar's head.

"The final battle!" chanted the kits, staring at him eagerly.

"I EAT KITS FOR BREAKFAST!" Stripestar roared, pumping his chest with his two paws. "FEAR ME!"

"Are you recording this?" they asked each other, checking their iPhones. "This'll get like two million views on YouTube!"

Nobody was responsible enough to watch the kits even though they were helpless. They didn't get attacked though--the rogues were just too dumb or stupid to notice them standing there.

Yellowstar looked up at Stripestar, who was towering over her enough to cast a large shadow over the camp. Though large, his movements were slow. "DIE, YELLOWSTAR!"

Yellowstar leapt out of the way as one of his humongous monstrous paws slammed on to the ground, enough to shake the whole entire earth. Everybody cowered in fear, even the rogues, all except for Yellowstar, who of course stood tall since she was the bravest of them all.

"You can't kill me," Yellowstar said, almost ready to die of laughter.

"Why not?" snarled Stripestar, glaring angrily down.

"Because I'm the main character, duh!" she said, and then she magically flew into the air with superpowers that she had been hiding since the beginning of this book, and charged at Stripestar with the power of awesomeness.

She leaped onto Stripestar's back and grabbed on with her claws making him yowl with pain. Well of course he was no match for her! Everyone stared with awe as Yellowstar landed a killing blow on Stripestar's neck, and he came crashing down.

The moment he died, all the rogues stared at Yellowstar and charged out of the camp in fear.

"This victory goes to ThunderClan!" yowled Yellowstar loudly over the whole entire forest. The long battle was finally over, but thankfully nobody died. Not even the kits.

"You are the best leader ever!" DJ-cat shouted. He turned on his radio, plugged it in his iPod and shouted, "PARTAY!" In no time, outdated Demi Swift songs began to play, along with Five Seconds of One Direction and Justin Biever. Everyone danced all day and night, celebrating Yellowstar's victory.