Chapter 6

A/N: Crazystar is back for this chapter! :D Its almost borderline of being a spoof though XD

"Tonight is the Gathering!" Awesomestar announced one morning.

"YAY!" Everyone cheered enthusiastically as confetti rained down from the sky.

Awesomestar smiled. "All of the warriors and Yellowpaw will go!"

"Not fair!" Bubblepaw whined.

All of the cats set out for the Gathering then, even though it was the morning, and when they arrived, it was moonhigh and obviously the Gathering had already started. Yellowpaw looked around in awe. Everyone was having a good time, except for ShadowClan, who obviously were sulking around in the shadows hating life.

The Gathering was like the ultimate party. They had a swimming pool, a buffet near the bridge, and even a DJ stationed by the Great Oak. Shake It Off blared from the speakers and all the she-cats jumped around like idiots. Yellowpaw ran over to join them.

Yellowpaw screamed the lyrics. "Cuz the players gonna play, play, play, play play, and the haters gonna..."

ShadowClan's leader stomped over and turned the music off. "Enough of that mainstream pop sh*t!"

As soon as ShadowClan's leader walked away, the DJ restarted the music and switched the song to Blank Space. Flashing lights came on and a disco ball descended from the sky.

Awesomestar yowled, "The Gathering is starting in five minutes! Everyone get seated!"

"Aw!" Everyone protested as the music stopped again.

Yellowpaw hurried over to the buffet and grabbed a bunch of chicken nuggets, scarfed them down, and then hurried over to the base of the Great Oak.

A very handsome apprentice tom from WindClan then obviously came and sat down next to her. Yellowpaw gasped as his gorgeous blue eyes looked into hers. He was the most beautiful cat she had ever seen, and she knew instantly then that he was the one for her.

They stared at each other for the whole Gathering and heard none of what the leaders were saying. Then, it was time to go.

The tom smiled nervously at her. "You are the most beautiful she-cat I have ever seen. Meet me at the border tomorrow?"

Yellowpaw didn't even think or care about the warrior code, because nobody actually cares about that. "Yes, of course. I don't even know your name but that's okay."