Book 2- Chapter 13

The author remembered that Milkpaw was somehow pregnant with Oceanpaw's kits, so hence this chapter.

Milkpaw was feeling rather bloated, but choose to ignore it, because ya' know, the symptoms of pregnancy are really unnoticeable. "Yellowstar?" she meowed, padding up to her mother. "Do you want to hunt?" Her eyes shone softly.

Yellowstar scoffed, looking down at her phone. "Sorry hun, but since you were born, by the Laws of Warrior Fanfiction, I'm not allowed to spend time with you. Anyways, I have a mani-pedi at three and I need you to get lost." The leader swaggered off, her pink and black striped sunglasses reflecting the sun.

Milkpaw frowned, because cats can frown, and turned around. "Nobody loves me!" she wailed, staring at the empty camp. She had a mentor, right?

Juniperfoot padded into camp, carrying a bundle of herbs (because all that medicine cats do is collect herbs then organize them). "Hello," he mumbled behind the herbs.

Milkpaw waved with her magical hands. "Hey." She looked closer at her mentor and realized his eyes were... strange, very wide and bloodshot. "Is something wrong?"

Juniperfoot took a deep breath, swaying in the breeze. He ignored his apprentice and padded into the medicine den, setting down his pretty herbs bunch. He then coughed at the stench of it. "CRA HGAGHAGA FA."

Milkpaw stared at him in disgust. "Okay, are you sure?"

Juniperfoot, not exactly knowing what to say looked at her, reeling backwards. "Nrrrrraccck. I am your worst nightmare."

Milkpaw looked at him: ._. Dafuq. "Okay well y-your eyes. They're all... UGLY."

Juniperfoot growled. "How dare ye say dat to me. i will c u to yo mama and lets see where dat gets u to.." See what I did there? Text talk, don't use it, no one understands you very well unless they're part of a computer or somethin'.

Milkpaw slowly pulled out her beautiful shiny teleporter annnd.. SPAWNED AN ADMIN OF CLOUDTAILGRANDMAS.. Okay peace, Aqua is out, the person who was writing this can continue.

Rio stared at her beautiful chapter, which had vandalized by Aqua. She dropped down crying.

Milkpelt ignored her, staring at her mentor. "Are you sure you're fine?" she asked, tone wavering.

Juniperfoot scoffed, pulling out his Jeep and climbing into it. "I'm fantastic BJHGVHUIJOH! Do you wanna go look for herbs HGHJHGVFGHJ?"

Milkpelt nodded slowly and climbed into the passenger seat, still wary of her catmint-drunken mentor. "You know if the cops find you, you're gonna get arrested for DUI?"

"DUI?"

She sighed. "Driving Under the Influence," she mewed pointedly as Juniperfoot revved the engine. The Jeep rolled out of camp, smashing a few bushes and stray kits as he did so.

The medicine cat laughed at her response as he scanned the forest for herbs, driving his Jeep slowly over a well tread path. "Under the influence of what?" he scoffed, turning the Jeep and driving into the lake. Then they left the lake and started driving to Moonstone because they can magically hop from the lake territory to the forest territory.

"Catmint?" Milkpelt meowed, exhausted of her mentor's antics. "Can we just go back to camp now?"

"Go back to camp? We're going to Moonstone!" cheered the tom.

There. I left Milkpelt going on a road trip with her catmint crazed mentor. Enjoy. -Rio