Chapter 13

Yellowfur walked into camp with Bubblefur, carrying 5000 pieces of prey. All the things they had done, and it was only 5 minutes past 10AM! Obviously they knew about minutes and hours now-this is a free forest!

"That was a great party. I must've danced all night!" Yellowfur heard a random nameless she-cat say. Yellowfur walked over to her, and her prey magically went to the fresh-kill pile without anyone taking it there. 

"Excuse me?" Yellowfur said in the sassiest voice ever.

"What?" The unnamed she-cat asked, tilting her head.

"Don't pretend you don't know! You danced all night, while I've been up for 5 ************* minutes catching prey! Unacceptable!"

"What the-" She began, but was soon being thrown in an extremely unclean swimming pool-well, I think it was a swimming pool-by Bubblefur, who had watched the whole thing whilst eating all of the prey he catched without getting fat. He didn't get into trouble by Awesomestar for this obviously, because he was THE Yellowfur's mate.

And after those 5 minutes of talking, it was now 1AM the next day and Yellowfur went to sleep next to Bubblefur while that unnamed she-cat drowned.

Heyo! Frostycloud here, I felt the need to contribute to this book 8D

I hope you enjoyed this chapter of magicality! :3