Chapter 18

"Are you sure they're planning to attack us? What proof do you have?" Bubblefur asked.

"They're ShadowClan! They're always plotting!" Yellowstar snapped.

"Oh yeah, okay, you're right, let's go kill them all!" Bubblefur cheered.

Yellowstar gathered a massive army, large enough to slay ShadowClan. Tons of warriors who never existed until this chapter formed a line behind their leader. The sheer amount of cats was quite impressive, and then, to top it off, a tank rolled up behind them.

ThunderClan's army magically teleported from their camp to the ShadowClan camp entrance with Yellowstar leading in front. "Charge ThunderClan!"

Yellowstar leapt at an elder who was evilly nibbling on a thrush and slit the elder's throat. ShadowClan looked around in surprise. Upon seeing the army, ShadowClan's leader screamed, "Retreat!" even though they were in their camp and had nowhere to retreat to.

Yellowstar nodded. "Take out the nursery!"

The nursery exploded in a massive orange fireball. Everyone stared in awe at the giant crater and the mushroom cloud left behind.

The four remaining living ShadowClan cats fled out of their camp, screaming in terror. ThunderClan, who were unharmed, high-fived each other and confetti began to rain from the sky.

"You saved us Yellowstar!" ThunderClan cheered.

ThunderClan then proceeded to have an all night long dance party in the ruins of the ShadowClan camp.

A/N: Heyo, it's Crazystar! We know it's been forever, we're really sorry! Updates will resume again, although I may be the only one writing for now.