Book 2- Chapter 7

A/N: It's Crazystar here again! Be proud of me, this was like the quickest update ever in CG history XD

"Hi readers! I see you there!" Yellowstar said cheerfully. "Just wanted to let you know that this chapter is going to be great!"

"It's going to be HUGE!" Rudefur emphasized dramatically.

ThunderClan then arrived at WindClan's camp, and of course, WindClan was completely unaware that they were there. "Before we launch this attack, could we please have a moment of silence in loving memory of the fourth wall?" Orangefur asked.

All of the warriors solemnly bowed their heads as Crazystar dismissively waved her hand and said, "Forget about the fourth wall!"

"ThunderClan, charge!" Yellowstar screeched, idiotically ruining the element of surprise.

WindClan blinked in shock as millions of cats poured into their camp. There were more cats in the camp than there are humans on the planet!

"What the heck?" WindClan's leader spat as Yellowstar tackled him.

Yellowstar shrugged. "I'm practicing my football skills so I can join the NFL."

WindClan's leader rolled his eyes. "No, I mean why are you attacking us?!"

"I got bored with CS:GO," Yellowstar said.

WindClan's leader sighed. "That was the only reason?!"

"Yep," Yellowstar said. "Well, that was a fun battle, wasn't it?"

"Not really," the WindClan leader growled.

"Aw, don't be a spoilsport!" Yellowstar whined. "Wait, what's your name again?"

The WindClan leader huffed in disgust. "My name is Rabbitstar. You should know that; it's what all WindClan leaders are named in fanfics."

The cats of both Clans stood around boredly checking their Instagrams and taking selfies with cats from the other Clan.

"We haven't killed any of your cats," Yellowstar said sadly. "This battle was really boring. I should probably be attacking you right now."

Rabbitstar shook his head vigorously. "How about instead of fighting each other, we all go and attack ShadowClan?"

Yellowstar smiled. "Great idea! ThunderClan, repeat Chapter 3 of Book 2! We are now allied with WindClan!"

Everyone charged off, and the two Clans teleported to the ShadowClan camp. The WindClan apprentices instantly charged straight towards the nursery. The terrified squeals of the ShadowClan kits echoed through the camp.

The two Clans were slaying ShadowClan cats. The clearing was littered with bodies(none of them from WindClan or ThunderClan obviously), and of course, the remaining panicked ShadowClan cats fled even though they were in their own camp. A bored ThunderClan warrior planted a sign at the camp entrance that read, "Pine Cemetery."

The WindClan apprentices were playing volleyball using the dead bodies of the ShadowClan kits as a ball. The ThunderClan cats noticed this and cheerfully started some games of soccer using the skulls of dead ShadowClan elders.

As the two Clans prepared to go home, Yellowstar frowned and turned to Rabbitstar. "Well, I've been single for almost a whole chapter! That's kinda bad! Well, Bubblefur died, so would you like to be my mate?"

Rabbitstar nodded enthusiastically. "Sure! This was really fun, we should go attack RiverClan next time! We could use their kits to play some baseball!"

"Sounds great!" Yellowstar said.

Rabbitstar waved good-bye and WindClan departed.

Yellowstar beamed. "Wasn't that fun, ThunderClan?"

"I still think we should've built a wall instead," Rudefur grumbled.

"I like walls," announced the fourth wall that we thought was dead.