Book 2- Chapter 8

A/N: It's Crazystar here XD I don't know what I just wrote

Orangefur woke up to see Stripefur. "Oh hi!"

Stripefur smiled. "Tonight, we're going to train with cats from other Clans."

"Okay, cool," Orangefur said.

Stripefur started to lead the way to wherever they were supposed to be going. "Our training paid off in the battle today I can see. How many ShadowClan cats did you kill?"

"666!" Orangefur said happily.

A random Illuminati triangle began to glow on the bark of a nearby tree.

The author didn't feel like writing any more about Orangepaw, so she suddenly changed the focus to a random RiverClan medicine cat apprentice.

Oceanpaw (because cats apparently call it ocean instead of sun-drown-place now) was organizing herbs in his den, as that is the only thing medicine cat apprentices do other than collect herbs apparently.

His mentor, Fishfur, walked into the den. "Notice me, Senpai," Oceanpaw begged.

His mentor walked past him without noticing him at all. Oceanpaw ran off crying, and somehow ran all the way to ThunderClan territory in like one minute. Quicksilver stood nearby watching, nodding in appreciation of Oceanpaw's amazing speed.

Milkpaw was obviously collecting herbs in the same part of the forest that Oceanpaw had run to. As soon as their eyes met, they knew they were destined to be together.

"I want to be with you forever. Let's run away together," Oceanpaw suggested as MCR's Bulletproof Heart played in the background.

"Yeah, let's go to Vegas!" Milkpaw cheered.

The two happily skipped off together.

Crazystar laughed. "This was the worst chapter yet!"

"But it was still a better love story than Twilight," said Stripefur.

The ginger StarClan she-cat from Book 2's prologue frowned. "Hey! I like Twilight!"