Chapter 15

A/N: Please check out our new book The Real US Congress Chatroom! I promise it's funny XD Okay, so now that we are done advertising, it's Crazystar here again for this epic chapter!

Yellowstar returned from the Moonpool. Since there have not been nine deaths in the length of this book, the author decided not to write the ceremony because there would not have been nine cats to give her her lives.

"What was it like to see StarClan?" a random kit asked.

Yellowstar shrugged indifferently. "They were glowing white cats. So what?"

The Clan life had resumed, even though apparently they had no deputy, because Yellowstar hadn't appointed one. Even though you're supposed to name your new deputy by moonhigh after your leader or deputy dies, Yellowstar was about to do that now.

"Everyone get your asses over here!" Yellowstar called. "K, so I don't remember or care what the words to this ceremony are. Bubblefur's the deputy, now let's get on with life! Oh there's a Gathering tomorrow, everyone is going!"

"Yellowstar are you sure that's wise?" an unnamed warrior demanded. "Leaving nobody to guard the camp?!"

Yellowstar rolled her eyes. "Who's in the camp? Just the elders and the queens, and nobody actually cares about them."

"Hey!" Milkpelt protested.

"What?" Yellowstar smiled innocently. "It's true! You don't contribute to the Clan, so don't expect us to do anything for you. From now on, we're all just gonna let you starve! :D"

All the warriors nodded in agreement with their leader.

"Wait!" the unnamed warrior spoke up again. "You mean the elders, not the queens, right?"

"Um, yeah, sure. I don't particularly care," Yellowstar said.