Book 2- Chapter 22

The true Frosty is back after 3839473891 years! *magical rainbow sparkles* *kitty face* *kawaii-desu animu pose*

As the commercial for Bluestar's Blueness finished, Yellowstar looked up at the cameras and humans, smiling her winning smile. "Make sure you get my good side!" She said, posing fiercely and awesomely, like the true fabulous cat she was. "And check out my SoundCloud! It's YellowstarTheAwesomeOf-"

"Shut up!" Said some cats of the Dark For- I mean, the First Order. "We are going to kill you!" They waved their machetes around.

Orangefur randomly appeared. He also had wings, like his mother. "Why am I here? I was beating my high score on Flappy Bird!"

Yellowstar unsheathed her magical rainbow claws that were 3.75 feet long. "We need to kill these cats! And those aliens!"

"Mooooom, these guys are my friends! And don't tell me I can't be friends with 'evil' cats, we aren't even evil! We're just misunderstood emo kids!" Orangefur suddenly sprouted a large black fringe that covered half of his face, and he was now wearing a spiked collar and a black t-shirt with a skull on it. He also had an black iPod shuffle on him.

"Snap out of it! This is not 2007! And what are you listening to? Fall Out Boy? Green Day? My Chemical Romance? Well, Fall Out Boy aren't emo anymore, My Chemical Romance broke up, and Green Day... Green Day is actually pretty good."

"Whatever, mom! I don't care! I'm going home!"

"Oh no you ************* aren't!" Yellowstar sassed sassily.

"Hello? We exist! We're still trying to kill you!" The Dark Order- I mean, The First Forest- Uh, The- you know what, never mind.

A random alien who somehow was still alive said something in alien. Yellowstar stabbed them with her sexy rainbow claws, killing them before the claws even touched them.

The First Dark Order Forest cats screeched like small she-kits in terror at Yellowstar's powerfulness, trying to run away, but forgetting they were in the air somewhere. Orangefur went over to them, flipping his fringe over slightly. "So, guys, you up for hanging out in the Dark Forest again tomorrow at 8:26 PM or nah?"

"Shut up, peasant! We have trained you! Now, you shall kill that cat!"

"Who the ******** do you think I am?"

"A powerful cat who can kill your leader?"

"No! I'm not," Orangefur said dramatically, tears running down his cheeks. "I don't even have a SoundCloud! All powerful cats have a SoundCloud!" He posed dramatically for added effect, his fringe blowing in the wind.

While The Order First Forest Dark cats were speaking, Yellowstar ate them. Then breathed and knocked all of the remaining cats to the ground. Yellowstar elegantly floated down to the ground, as Orangefur nosedived into the ground where the ThunderClan camp used to be. Milkpelt was also there for some reason.