[8]

//Antoinette POV//

I stayed laying in the same place I've been for the past few hours. Fundy had brought me some food and chatted for a little bit but after he left I really had no interest in even moving. I mean why bother. I could get lost in my dreams right now and forget that my friends kidnapped me.

Since last night it really had hit me. My friends attacked and kidnapped me. For what? Leverage? To use me in this stupid war? I knew they weren't going to hurt me but still. Kidnapping is kidnapping. 

The door opened and Wilbur walked in. His calm persona gone, "Come on we need to go. Dream has a little meeting set up. C'mon." Wilbur motioned for me to leave to room and I complied. As we left the building, I was so relived to smell the fresh air. Inside that building it smelt awful. 

Dream has a little meeting. Based on how frantic Wilbur was and how he said 'little meeting' I clearly was missing some valuable information.

Eventually we reached somewhere deep in the forest. Fundy, Tubbo and Eret were already there across from Dream, George, Punz, and Sapnap. Tommy was bloodied and bruised with his hands tied behind his back. George was holding Tommy's arm. 

"Here she is. Now give us Tommy."  Wilbur said sternly. He tightened the grip on my arm. I looked at Tommy. He looked so scared. His battered appearance hurt to look at. Why did they do that? It was completely unnecessary. 

Dream chuckled. "No, you give us Ann first." Wilbur looked at Dream with a death glare. "Do you think you are the one in charge here Wilbur?" Dream nodded at George and he pulled out a small knife and held it up to Tommy's throat. I let out a little gasp. Wilbur pushed me forward towards them. "Thank you." Dream said calmly. 

Suddenly Sapnap and Punz charged at the others and Dream grabbed my wrist and pulled me away from them. George pulled Tommy with us. I shook my hand away from Dream and we continued to run away. Suddenly arrows began to be fired at us from behind. I looked back and saw Punz and Sapnap retreating. 

I mean were we meant to be surprised that they fired arrows? You guys beat up Tommy and then rigged the hostage negotiation. If you just had Tommy unharmed then nothing would have changed. I mean beating up the child, kinda evil.  

I focused on running. I knew I wasn't what they were aiming at, but their aim was shit. I ran in a straight line. They knew who to aim at so running around would only make it harder for the arrows to avoid me. The rest of them clearly had some more experience with dodging arrows. They were running in zig-zags and trying to hide behind trees. 

Suddenly I felt a sharp pain pierce my chest. Everything hurt so bad. I tried to scream but I couldn't. My vision is blurry and my ears are ringing. Every part of me feels like it weighs a thousand pounds. Not a single part of my body isn't in pain. It's more than pain. It's so much worse. 

Then it all stops

Written 2/7/21

rewritten 3/6/21

I'm no good with first person deaths