A Gathering Of Questions

Artwork is NOT mine! Check out the artist FlarinthK! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Everyone!" I call. We started a meeting to see that the questions are answered.

"This is a time that you can ask as many questions as you want, even strange ones. This is so we can all get closer together and prepare better for landing on Polus. I've heard that are hostile entities live there," I glance over to Cyan.

"Question!" I look over to Jack. I point at him and say "Answer!"

"How long have we been out here?" Jack asks. Cyan shrugs are Black seems deep in thought. Green and Purple are counting together.

"Well, before we came to MiraHQ we were out in space for under 4 months. So currently 5 months we've been in space. It's been 2 weeks since MiraHQ." I say. Jack nods his head and the others take in the information.

"Question" Lemon says shyly.

"Answer!" I say back.

"I heard there was an Imposter onboard when you left Earth, so I ask why did it attack as soon as you left." Black seems to cringe and Cyan glares at him. Purple shudders from the thought. I feel like someone is next to me and I hear a voice.

"Um, I'm guessing the Imposter didn't think clearly? And apparently someone was a bad writer?" The others look at me questionably and I just shrug.

"Wanted to get the job done faster." Black whispers. Cyan glares at him.

"How come you were so dramatic in the beginning? And why were you called better than your old White?" The current White asks. The presence tells me the answer again.

"New writer, didn't know how the properly make books? And my past wasn't the best, and I was out apparently for 5 days, and the 2 weeks. So White had to take care of the crew and I guess the crew thought I was going to be better despite my loss of speech at the time." I explained. White nods his head and I think of Yellow. 'Sorry' I think in my mind.

"What were those boxes that you saw when you woke up?" Brown asks.

"I think they were Medbay supplies, she never let me look into them" I answer. Purple and Green seemed to question my answer.

'Was I the only one to not know what's in the box?' I ask in thought.

"How did you know your Blue died?" Yellow asked. I think hard about this one. How did I know?

"I don't know about that one, I just did." I answer truthfully.

"MY question is," I start, looking over to Cyan.

"Why did you scare the crap out of me back when you wanted to cook, Cyan?" I ask. Everyones' attention went on him and he froze. I heard Black snickering.

"I, um, I,uh-" He swallowed hard.

"I, um, wasn't quite good on my people skills and I just liked to sneak up on people?" He said. I laugh at the awkwardness.

"Sure, Cy, sure" I coo. Cyan just looks down. Black pats him on the back.

"Oh! Cyan! I heard you were on Polus before! What do the hostile creatures look like?" Purple asks.

"O-oh, well, um. I never went on Polus, but I did receive the files of the group that was on Polus, so I saw the pictures." He started.

"There are many different creatures, but the most intriguing one is a 7 foot tall predator." I smile, Cyan told me if he ever could, he would happily explain what the Polisions looked like. He even drew a picture of what they looked like.