Chapter 7

George's pov

"S-Sapnap-" I look at him with teary eyes, he's completely incased in clear walls, there's tubes in his arms, one having the mark. He's hooked up to machines, anything to preserve his life just a bit longer. I envision myself running over to hug him, but I can't. Curse this damn virus to stop me.

"George... I-"

"How did you get it?! You never even went out in public, did you???" I immediately cut him off.

"M-my-" He pauses for a second, and looks away. "I- It doesn't mater. Trust me-"

"YOU'RE GOING TO DIE. WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!" Realizing what I said, I put my hand over my masked mouthing disbelief. "Oh my God I'm so-" I shed a small tear. "I'm so sorry." Dream seemed a bit suprised, but just gently grabbed and rubbed my hand.

"It's okay, I know you've gone through a lot."

"You're my best friend! What am I supposed to do without you?" Sapnap then smirks, and looks down at our hands.

"Have sex with your boyfriend? I don't know, whatever you couples do." I immediately let go of Dreams hand, and turn bright red.

"HE'S NOT MY BOYFRIEND!" At this point him and Dream were both laughing their asses off, Dream starting to wheeze.

"OH GOD THAT WHEEZE- YOU ROCK THAT, MAN!" At this point, Dreams on the floor laughing with him. Me on the other hand, still standing there embarrassed and to flustered to speak.

"Oh come on, you could've at least let me down easy." I look up and him.

"WHA- HUH?" My face heats up more. Both of them continue laughing so hard that everyone in this whole building could probably hear them.

"Y'know what? I kinda like your boyfriend, you picked a good one." He starts nodding his head with a semi-serious face.

"HE'S NOT-"

"Thank you very much Snapmap, you seem like a great gps."

"Never mind, you chose the worst guy..." We all start laughing, me included this time. After a while, we start to calm down. "Okay, actually though, how did you meet? And what's your name? Don't think I've ever seen you before."

"I'm Dream, and well as you can see, my boyfriend is a very caring person and he-" I punch his arm just as he says that, but not enough to hurt. "Owwwwww, never mind-" He wined, then walked away from me into the corner holding his arm like I had broken it. I chuckled.

"It's not going to work, I'm not helping you." He then looks down.

"You're no fun," Looks back up at me. "Then I guess I have to re teach you what fun is later tonight." My eyes go wide as I immediately cover my vibrant face.

"Woah, save it for the room." Sapnap butts in, in a seductive way. Being muffled from my hands, I sit down and respond.

"I hate you guys." They continue laughing, and I sit there extremely flustered. Eventually they start actually talking, like about their hobbies, and just their life in general.

"So you're American huh? When did you move here and such?" Dream suspiciously asked.

"Well my parents always wanted to live here, and a few of my relatives do. I was only 9 when I moved as well." This is going much better than I thought it would to be honest, I know I said he's chill and stuff but I expected more of a protective side to me being with this complete stranger.

"Nice! I've always kinda wanted to move to the UK, just never had the chance because of- stuff." Odd pause. Could've been from the virus, could've been something more. I still have so many unanswered questions for Dream, maybe it's for the best? I don't know.