Chapter 42

None of these events are true, this is a fan fiction. Thank you for reading and all the support!

___________________________________________________________________

Liam didn't say one word he leaned forward and kissed me. I was on my tippy toes because he was so tall. He picked me up and spun me around. We kept kissing, I walked back and I realized that I was touching the wall. I pulled my face away and looked into his eyes. I'm pretty sure he knew what I was thinking. But he asked me "are you sure." I nodded and said yes

He slowly leaned in and kissed me.... That was the first night that I ever spent with Liam.

The next morning I woke up with his arms around me, and I was about 2 inches away from his face. He looked so peaceful and innocent when he was sleeping. I put my face closer and kissed his nose. He slowly opened his eyes and smiled. He said " good morning beautiful."

I got the chills when he said that. I got up and he said " where are you going love?"

Well I'm gonna get ready. I went to the bathroom put on a bathing suit, washed my face and brushed my teeth. When I walked out Liam was shirtless wearing a bathing suit.

LIAM'S P.O.V

Last night was so special. I couldn't believe that it happened. When I woke up this morning she had the cutest smile on her face. I just wanted to stay like that forever. After last night I realized that I can't live without her. I decided that I'm gonna ask her to marry me...

MY P.O.V

Last night was a night that I'm never going to forget. I really love Liam and I know that's never going to change. I got changed because we were planning to meet up with everyone at the beach again. Liam put on a shirt and said" uh I just remembered I have to go somewhere with the guys." I was kinda suspicious but I said "okay."

He gave me a kiss and a hug before he left. I met up with Carly on the beach and I asked her where's Niall? She said with the other boys they said they had something very important to do.

She said " I can't wait till tomorrow!" She was so excited for her wedding.

" What time do you have to get up tomorrow?"

She said we all have to get up at 5 to get dressed, makeup and hair.

I said " okay."

Carly wanted to have a girls night so basically we all went out to drink and party. The next morning all the bridesmaids got up at 5:30 but Carly got up at 5...

LIAM'S P.O.V

After I left the hotel room I went to the guys and ask them to help me with something. They all said sure and we got in the car and headed to the Tiffany store. They asked me why we had to go there and I told them that I was going to get a ring to propose. They all said "Finally, took you long enough ."

I started laughing and said but I need help proposing to her. I don't know how to ask her yet.

They all said different ideas but I wasn't really interested in the ideas. When we arrived a women greeted us at the door. She asked us if we needed help with anything. I told her that I needed an engagement ring. She walked to the right and showed me all of the rings. I found the perfect ring. It was a 4caret diamond ring with small diamonds on the band. After I finished we started to get ready for Nialls wedding...

MY P.O.V

We finally arrived at the hotel where they were getting married. Carly was so stressed out, nervous and excited. Our bridesmaid dresses were really simple and was light pink. We all linked arms with one of the boys; I linked arms with Liam. We walked down the aisle and then Carly walked down the aisle with her father. When she reached Niall she had tears in her eyes. After they were pronounced husband and wife we all went to the reception. Carly and Niall left 10 minutes after we started eating. They left for their honeymoon to Maui. I decided that I was going to leave early, I honestly didn't want to stay until 2 in the morning. I got up from the table said goodbye to all the boys and went outside. I walked to the back of the hotel because it was the beach. Liam also came outside shortly after I left. He asked me why I left. And I told him because I didn't want to stay that late. I asked him the same question and he said "it's because I want to be with you."

I blushed and said "I want to be with you too but were all leaving tomorrow remember?" Liam was quiet for a while, then he said "we don't have to leave... We can go to a different island."

I smiled and said "I would love that but don't you have to go on tour?" Then he said "not for a while. And is that a yes?"

I said "of course it's a yes!" I gave him a big hug afterwards.

LIAM'S P.O.V

After she said yes I knew exactly how I should propose to her....