Chapter 3

I got into a taxii and went to the address i showed up at the address the hotel turned out to be a mansion. I rang the doorbell and Harry answered the door and gave me a hug.

"This isnt really a hotel." i said sarcastically. Harry started laughing

We went inside and Harry called everyone to come down. The first one to come down was Liam then the rest of the boys came down.

Liam smiled and gave me a hug, when he let go of me i turned bright red. And everyone started laughing i felt so embarrased. Liam said "we were just about to go iceskating, wanna come?"

I said sure! We all got into the van. At first it was awk but then they all started goofing around. We arrived at the rink in 10 minutes. i got out first then Harry, Liam Zayn, Louis and lastly Horan.

We all put on our skates and walked onto the ice. Zayn and Liam were really good at skating they waere so fast i didnt even know where they went. Harry, Louis and Niall were pretty good too but not as good as Zayn and Liam. i started off skating with Harry, louis and Niall. Then suddenly Liam came up behind me and scared me. And thats when i fell on my butt.

But when i fell he held out his hand, thats when i pulled his hand; he fell after that. We couldnt stop laughing after he fell. For the next half hour he skated next to me, our hands were a inch apart but i didnt have the guts to hold his hand.

My hand slightly touched his hand when i moved out of the way of a group of people. Next thing i knew his hand came under mine and held it. His hands were worm but mine were cold. i realized that when i get nervous my hands turn cold. I couldnt stop blushing and smiling. He pulled me to wall and asked " Are you cold?"

I nodded, thats when his arms came around me and held me for a minute. When he let go we were still standing really close....

He leaned closer and pressed his lips against mine. My heart was beating so loud that i thought he would hear it. When we stopped kissing he smiled and looked at me. I couldnt stop looking into his eyes.

Thats when Zayn came up to us and said " come on lets go, there closing soon." On the way back to their hotel Liam sat next to me and held my hand the whole way there. When we got back i realized that it was 11:30. So i told them i had to leave. I gave all of the boys a hug. And got back into the van and so did Liam.

On the way back to my hotel we talked about the tour and other things. i asked him if i was ever going to see him again. Thats when he said " of course no matter what." We exchanged numbers and skypes.

We arrived at my hotel and we both got out of the van. He gave me another hug but this one was different. I didnt want to let go but when i did i had tears going down my face and i couldnt even look at his face.

He took my face in his hands bringing my eyes to meet his. He gave me a soft kiss and said

" I promise we will meet again someday...."