Chapter 27

I turned the opposite way and said " I dont know what your talking about."

I heard his footsteps behind me, he turned me around looked into my eyes. He said "dont lie to me, I saw you guys kissing."

I said "Liam nothing happened, its just a misunderstanding. I was feeling upset..."

Liam said "I dont care anymore."

I said "Liam, you broke my heart, and I didnt kiss him."

Technically Zayn kissed me but I didnt say anything to Liam. He said "Well I went to go apologize and take everything back. But when I got there you were in Zayns arms."

I looked at him in shock "Liam are you kidding me, you were going to take everything back!? Do you have any idea how much you hurt my feelings?  NO! I didn't think so!"

I turned back around and headed back to my side of the room. No one said a word when I walked into the room. I said "talking just made everything worse...."

Harry came up to me and gave me a hug. He said "just let him cool off, he should be fine tomorrow."

I said okay and went to bed.

I couldnt sleep and I just stared at the ceiling. Someone came to the door and whispered my name. I looked but it was too dark in the room. So I got up and the person held my hand. I said "who are you, I cant really see, its too dark."

The person just shushed me and led me somewhere. He said "Im so sorry.I never wanted to break up with you I only did it because I wanted you to have a private life." 

As soon as he spoke I knew that it was Liam. I was still kinda upset with him and confused about Zayn.

I said "Liam I honestly dont know what to say."

He said "you dont have to say anything." Liam pulled me into a hug and he didnt let go. He held me for 10 minutes and then kissed me."

I pulled away and said "you cant just kiss me and think that everything is okay."

He said " I know but I still love you...."