Chapter 17

I basically packed everything; clothes, shoes, and makeup.

The next day...

Liam came by my house at round 8 oclock. I walked out of the house with 2 suitcases and he helped me put it into the car. After he came up to me and gave me a hug. I instantly got butterflies in my stomach when he looked at me. He smiled and said " hello love, how are you?"

I smiled too and said good you?"

He said "fantastic."

His accent was so cute and adorablee. I couldnt help but blush. He opened the door for me and I got into the car.

I said hey wheres everyone else?

"oh there at the airport waiting for us"

I smiled and said okay

I waved goodbye to my mom and we headed to the airport. He talked about how much fun we were gonna have together and what we would do as soon as we arrived. I didnt even know where we were going first. Then he said " the london fans are really nice." We arrived at the airport in a half an hour.

I didnt see the boys but me and Liam checked in our bags and went through security. When we walked over the gate, I saw all the boys, Shari and Carly.

But i didnt see Aryanna, we walked over and there faces lit up except for Zayn. I could tell he was trying to smile but he was upset about something. I walked up to Louis and gave him a hug, he smiled. Then I gave Harry a hug, he had a big sweet smile. Then I gave Niall a hug and he also smiled.

Lastly i gave Zayn a hug, but he held me longer then any of the other boys. When he let go he had tears in his eyes.

I took Zayns hand and said " come with me I wanna talk to you." I told Liam that I would be right back and we started walking toward a different gate.

He was looking at the floor and wasnt talking so i started talking.

" Whats the matter?"

He looked out the large glass window and said " I cant tell you"

"Why not?"

He looked and me and said" because you dont understand and your going to get mad."

"Tell mee I promise I wont get mad."

He put up his hood and looked down and said something that suprised me...