Chapter 23

Liam took my hands and said "please I need to tell you what happened."

I pulled my hand away and started to walk away. Thats when Liam took my hand and pulled me into a hug. I felt my eyes water, I felt the lump in my throat and I started to tear up. Liam started talking and said "look that picture was nothing I saw my ex and she asked me how my life was, and i told her it was amazing and that Im happy. I would never do anything to hurt you and I love you."

I was crying quietly and he still had his arms around me. I managed to mumble out "I love you too." He looked at my face but I looked away. I looked like a mess and I didnt want to see anyone. He said "please look at me."

No Liam I look like a mess right now...

He looked at me and said " you look beautiful."

I looked up and our eyes met. "Thank Liam"

I put my face in his chest and hugged him. He wrapped his arms around me and held me. He smelled like cologne and he was warm.

Liam said "lets go back to the room everyones worried about you."

I nodded and we started to walk back. Zayn wasnt in the conference room when we left. Liam had his arms around me the whole way back to the room. When we walked through the door all the boys and my friends were sitting in a circle. They all looked up and then got up. My friends were the first ones to run over. They all started to speak at the same time, I couldnt understand what they were saying.

"Guys one at a time idk what you guys are saying!"

They all started laughing, we sat around in a circle and started talking. The boys were planning out their future week and me and my friends talked about shopping. We decided that we would go to the mall now. We started to get ready and i asked the boys if they wanted to come. They looked at eachother and then back at me. harry looked at me and said " I dont think thats a good idea"

"harry why?"

Niall said "Because we have alot of fans here and im not sure how they are going to react"

Liam said "guys lets give it a try, how bad could it be."

We walked out of the hotel and went into the van. We got to the mall and there wasnt alot of cars.

We started walking around and thats when i knew what Niall meant... There were crowds of people around us and there was no way of getting out of the crowd. The fans were really nice to us, but some were really mean. The boys said "if your not going to be nice dont say anything." They looked really pissed off and left. We finally made it out of the crowd and into the van.

That was a moment that i was never going to forget.