Chapter 35

I was to upset to watch the movie. Im glad Harry was here because he was like the big brother I never had. The movie ended at 11 pm, Harry and I started to talk.

I asked him why he came to the states.

He said "Because I came to see what was going on and to hear your side of the story."

"Well... im sorry harry but I cant talk about it right now, im too upset."

He said "Its okay, you can tell me tomorrow."

I said "How am I going to tell you tomorrow."

He said "Well, im not leaving the states without hanging out with my bestfriend."

I smiled and said "Thanks Harry."

He said "No problem and I have to leave but ill come pick you up tomorow at 11 am.

We walked to the door, he hugged me before he left. I waved goodbye as he drove off. I closed the door and went back upstairs. I took a shower then got ready for bed. I couldn't fall asleep until 2. But I woke up to my phone ringing. I checked my phone and it was a missed call from Zayn and Liam.

I turned off my phone because I didnt want to think about Liam and Zayn. But I couldnt stop thinking about them anyway.

I changed my clothes, went downstairs and ate breakfast. As soon as I finished breakfast, there was a knock at the door. I opened the door and it was Harry.

He said "Hurry up lets go!!!."

I said "Go where?"

He said "Its a suprise!!!!"

I laughed and said "Okay Harry."

I locked the house door and got into his car. He turned on music and had the sound blasting. We sang along to every song that came on the radio. Harry drove about 25 minutes, then we stopped infront of a building with dark tinted windows.

We both got out of the car and walked through the door. As soon as we walked in I saw Liam and Zayn eating. I tried to walk out but Harry stopped me.

I said "Why would you do this?"

He said "You need to talk to them about this."

I said "Fine"

I was upset and angry at the same time. I walked up to Liam and Zayn. They both looked really tired. I sat next to Harry because I was really nervous. I didn't look or talk to Liam and Zayn. I just wanted this awkward moment to be over.

I didn't want to face the fact that I fell in love with the both of them. Which made the situation worse.