Chapter 18

Zayn looked so sad and upset, I didnt know what to do. He started talking....

"Well Aryanna said yes to going yesterday but called this morning and said that she couldnt go."

I looked at Zayn and i was speechless, i didnt know what to say so instead I just gave him a big hug. When we parted he had a tear streaming down his face. I wiped his tear away and said " Zayn dont worry things are going to get better." He smiled but he still looked upset.

We walked back to the gate.

Liam came up to me and said " hey babe" and put his arm around me. His cologne smelled stronger today, but i didnt mind. We finally started boarding in 15 minutes. When we got on Liam helped me put my bag into the luggage compartment. We all sat down in first class. I ended up sitting next to Liam and Zayn. And Louis sat with his girlfriend. Shari sat with Harry and Carly sat with Niall.

A minute later the flight attendents handed out blankets and pillows. I put the blanket and pillow on my lap. I rested my head on Liams shoulder and he held my hand. I was excited but I was still tired. I started to yawn and then a couple other people yawned. I fell asleep and so did Liam. When I woke up Liam was still asleep, Zayn had his head phones on and I heard the boys talking to Shari and Carly.

I tapped Zayn on the shoulder and said "HEYYY" with a huge smile on my face. He laughed and said "whats hapennin?"

I smiled and we talked about random things for the next hour. After an hour Liam woke up but he still looked sleepy. I kissed Liam on the cheek and said " Hey sleepy head"

He smiled and kissed me on the forehead. I blushed and my face turned bright red. Then the captain made an announcement, he said "We will soon be landing."

I was so excited to go to London, I went a couple of years ago but I was so excited to go with my friends,and the boys. We landed in a half an hour, we went to baggage claim and got all of our bags. There was a van waiting for us outside. We got into the van and Liam held my hand the whole ride to the hotel.

When we got to the hotel; there was a huge crowd outside of the hotel. We got out of the van and all you heard was screaming. We took our bags and headed into the hotel, we checked in. We all got the same room. We all walked into the elevator and we arrived on the third floor. Harry opened the door, and we all walked in.