Chapter 7

While they started to get to know eachother I turned to Liam.

And i looked into his Chocolate brown eyes.

They sparkled in the sun, his eyes were strong and beautiful. But there were secrets hidden behind those eyes. I usually stared into his eyes probably way to long but i couldnt help it.

Liams P.O.V

She looked beautiful, the way her hair shined and the way her eyes looked gray in the sunlight.

But the first night that i met her i got lost in her eyes. I couldnt stop myself from kissing her that night. When she walked out of the house and i saw her face i think my heart stopped beating. She was wearing a red strapless dress that sparkled in the sun. I had so much to tell her but i didnt know where to start....

My P.O.V

I couldnt stop staring at Liam, he looked so handsome. I wanted to know what he was thinking. I couldnt sleep last night because i was thinking about it today.

Well Liam gave me a hug and we started talking. I asked him where he was taking us. He said that it was a secret and he told everyone to get into the limo.

During the car ride Aryanna kept talking to Zayn, Carly kept talking to Niall, Shari and Harry couldnt stop laughing and  i talked to Liam.

We finally arrived.

I looked out the window and saw the beach...