Chapter 32

Carly P.O.V

I woke up 5 in the morning because I still wasnt used to the time difference. I looked arounnd and saw Shari passed out on the floor. But my bestfriend was no where to be found. I saw a piece of paper on the table. I walked over and looked at it. The note said...

Hey Carly and Shari,

Im sorry for leaving without saying anything. But I just couldn't take it anymore with Liam and Zayn. Im going back home and I need some time to figure this all out. Don't show this letter to any of the boys. Don't come to get me have your fun with Niall and Harry. If you need to reach me, call me...

Holy crap I knew that she was thinking of leaving but I didn't think she would actaully leave. I pulled out my phone and dialed her number. The phone went directly to voicemail. I'll call her tonight after the boys concert. Liam told me he had a suprise for her tonight but I guess shes going to miss that. It was already 5 in the morning so I wasnt gonna go back to sleep so I turned on the TV and I saw my bestfriend. They were saying how she was running away from Liam. I turned off the TV as fast as I could. Shit how am I going to explain this? Two hours went by and the boys started to wake up. Niall came over and kissed me on the cheek.

He said "Good morning beautiful."

I blushed and said "Morning my four leaf clover."

He said  "You gotta stop with irish jokes."

I said "When you tell me where you hid your pot of gold besides you know you love it."

Niall had a huge smile on his face and he couldnt stop laughing. Niall told me and Shari to get ready.

I took a shower and put my makeup on and then Shari got ready. We all at cereal and left the hotel at 8. We finally arrived at the interview in 45 minutes.

I was just praying that they wouldn't ask about Liam and her. Liam came up to me and asked did you see my girlfriend?

I lied and said "she at a friends house."

He smiled and said "okay."

10 minutes later the interview started. The first question was to Liam. She asked "so what do you think about your girlfriend going back to the states??

When I heard the question my stomach dropped. It was to late to do anything. Liam looked so confused and he looked over to me with the question on his face. As soon as he looked at me I looked away. I looked at Zayn and his face was pale.

Liam said to the interviewer "I don't what your talking about...." 

Zayn got up and left the interview...