Chapter 12

The sun was starting to rise and the temperature was starting to go up. We all packed our things and got back into the limo.

we wanted to stay at the beach but the boys had a concert in the afternoon.

It took us 15 minutes to get back to my house. The boys said goodbye and said see you tonight!

I was kinda confused thats when i realized they meant the backstage passes. So i smiled and said see ya! But I ran up to Liam and gave him a quick hug and kiss before i went into the house. Carly gave a hug to Nial and Zayn gave aryanna a kiss.

We walked into my house and we went into my room and we all started talking at once.

We all talked about the conversations we had..

Aryanna said that Zayn was so sweet and that she wanted to see him again.

Carly said the same thing about Niall..

I realized that i forgot to tell them about the backstage passes that I got for the concert later on. As soon as i told them they were so excited and we talked about what time we should go and what to wear.

We decided to leave at 2:00

It was still 12 so we decided to get ready early. Instead of a dress i wore Jeans and a loose off the shoulder shirt. Carly and Aryanna left but they came back around 1:30.

They had makeup on and did there hair.

I straightened my hair and put on makeup.

We walked out of the house at 2:00 and my mom dropped us off at the stadium.

There were girls already lined up, screaming and holding signs. We went up to the doors and showed the guards at the door our backstage passes. They opened the doors and let us in. I heard some the girls on line say "thats not fair!"

When we walked in the stage was being set up and people were testing the lighting and sound. We walked around and asked a crew member do you know where Liam Payne is?

He said go up those stairs and make a right.

We walked up a flight of stairs and made a right. There was a door with a security guard standing infront of it. We showed him the passes and he opened the door. Zayn was laying on a couch looking at his phone. Harry and Louis were talking. And Niall and Liam were gettiing ready. I went behind Liam and hugged him.

The first thing he said was "whos hugging me?" and he had a smile on his face

And then he turned around and kissed me on my forehead....

At that moment i saw a flash. I turned around and there was paparazzi standing at the door but the security guard closed the door and told him to leave. The only problem was the paparazzi got a picture of Liam kissing me, Zayn hugging Aryanna and Carly and Niall holding hands.

After the paparazzi was gone me,aryanna and carly all the same look on our face. The boys smiled and said dont worry about it nothings gonna happen.....

**********************************************************************************

Heyy thanks so much for reading! im going to add more as soon as possible :)