Chapter 20

His kiss made me go weak in the knee's. When we parted we both smiled.

We walked over to table and sat down. We sat there talking for hours about everything. His phone started to ring and he answered. His smile disapeared and then he hung up. He said " we have to go now"

"okay"

I didnt know what was going on but when we got back to the room everyone was there except for Zayn. The boys all looked really worried. 

"Wheres Zayn?"

Harry said " We dont know but we should go look for him"

I was worried about Zayn; I was hoping that he was okay. We all split up Liam and Louis went upstairs, Harry and Niall went downstairs and i stayed on the same floor. I looked everywhere, I made a left and found a door open. I looked into the room, but it was more like a conference room. There were alot of chairs, a long table and alot of glass windows. I looked around and saw Zayn sitting in a chair and looking out a window.

"Zayn omg i was so worried!"

He turned around and smiled and said " Why were you worried?"

" Because we didnt know where u went"

He laughed and said "dont worry im fine!"

I took a chair and sat next to Zayn.

Zayn P.O.V

I was still upset about what happened but i didnt want to tell the guys. Im so glad that i met her and her friends. Shes a really good friend and im glad that i have a friend like her. She also looked out the window. I think she had something on her mind because she wasnt talking or smiling.I realized that  for the tour im just going to forget about Aryanna and try to focus on music...

My P.O.V

I looked at the sky and saw so many clouds. I was thinking about what i should say next to Zayn but I couldnt think of anything. We were quiet for 5 minutes and I looked at Zayn. He turned and looked at me and smiled.

"Zayn lets go back"

I got up and so did Zayn. I turned toward the door and took a few steps. Then everything in the room became blury. The next thing I knew i passed out on the floor...