Chapter 43

MY P.O.V

Liam asked me to go on a different island with him. When he asked me my heart started to beat faster. We decided to go to Kona in the following ten minutes. We went back to the hotel, got all our stuff and we headed to the airport. I texted the boys and my friends, letting them know that we were going back home. Liam had a hat and sunglasses on even though it was night. I knew the papparazi would probably be waiting at the airport. Liam told me to go into the airport first and to the gate, he told me that he would meet me there. I went in and there was papparazi but they didnt seem to interetested, they seemed like they were waiting for someone. I went through security and then went to the gate. I sat there for 15 minutes then I saw Liam walking towards me. He sat down next to me and said "im sorry I didnt want the papparazzi bothering you."

I smiled and said "its okay, it doesnt bother me as long as were together."

Liam smiled and kissed me on the cheek. He sat down and held my hand. I couldn't believe what was happening, I was with one of the biggest stars in the world. But that didn't really matter to me, the only thing that mattered was that we loved each other. We finally got on the plane and sat down. Our seats were first class and there was other celebrity's sitting near us. Like Ariana Grande, Selena Gomez, Ashley Tisdale and even Kristin Stewart.

I didn't even realize but I

dozed off. When I woke up the captain announced that we would be landing shortly.

I couldn't wait to get off the plane and spend time with Liam. When I looked next to me, Liam wasn't there. 10 minutes went by and he still wasn't back. All of a sudden as soon as I stood up Liam came on the speaker. He said please come to the front of the plane; when I reached the front he want on his knee. He was wearing a tuxedo, he looked so handsome. He pulled out a ring and asked with you marry me?

I went completely speechless, and I gave him a hug. I started tearing up and he asked "I'm guessing that's a yes?"

I still couldn't speak so I nodded my head.

The entire plane erupted with cheers. I couldn't believe he just asked me to marry me.

It was the happiest day of my life...