Chapter 14

Basically when we got to the hotel we all split up. It wasn't really like a hotel it was more like a house. Liam took my hand and and lead me to a room. Aryanna and Zayn went to the basement, Niall and Carly went to the living room, Louis went to his room and so did Harry.

When I walked into the room it was pitch black, I couldn't see anything. Liam came up behind me and hugged me by my waist. When I said his name he just shushed me and said " lets just stay like this for a bit."

I felt my heart beating and my head was throbbing, I worst worried that he would hear my heart.. So many different things were running through my head. I turned and faced Liam the room was really dark but you could see the moon through the window. He still had his hands on my waist but he wasn't looking at me.

I Iooked at him and said

"Liam? please look at me" 

He looked up and his eyes were sad. My heart was breaking seeing him like that.

He slightly smiled and then I smiled. I poked his side and he said " Hey I'm ticklish!"

I started laughing and poked him even more. His laugh was so adorable and i was glad to see him smile again. Then without expecting it he picked me up and put me over his shoulder. 

"HEY LET ME GOOO!"

He just smiled and said "not gonna happennnn." I started giggling. He opened the door and he carried me all throughout the hotel/house. When the boys and my friends saw me they all started laughing at me. My face turned bright red, I think it looked like a tomato. Then he took me to another room but this room was even darker then the first one.

I felt the butterflies in my stomach... And i never got that feeling with anyone before.....