Chapter 36

I got up and ran out. My legs felt numb and I had mixed emotions. I couldn't breathe because I was running so much. I stopped running and started to walk. Eventaully I got into a cab and went home.

As soon as I got home, I took a nap. I ended up having a dream about Liam and Zayn.

In the dream... I was wearing a dress like cinderella and had a mask on. I was walking down a path and at the end of the path Zayn and Liam were standing there. They had tuxedos on and they both had a red rose in their hands. When I reached the end of the path I woke up. My heart was racing and I couldnt help thinking that the dream was a sign.

I picked up the phone and called Carly. She answered and said "HEY BUDDY!"

I laughed and said "Hey Carly!"

She said "So how are you?"

I said "Im fine but Im stressing out.."

She said "Why? Did something happen?"

"Yeah it did, the boys are in the states and I saw Liam and Zayn today."

I told Carly the whole story and she asked me what I was going to do.

I said "I honestly don't know anymore."

She said "Just do what makes you happy."

I said "Thanks Carly and I think im gonna take a break from boys for a while haha."

She laughed and said "I have to go but I'll call you later."

I said "Okay bye."

She said "Bye cya"

I stayed in bed for the rest of the day. I kept getting phone calls from the boys but I didn't answer. I went on the computer and found out that the boys went back to the UK for a concert.

I decided that I would forget about everything and move on. I went back to school the following week. Everything went back to normal as time went by...

I tried to forget about the boys but it was a lot harder then I thought...