Chapter 19

The room was huge but the room was split in half there was a wall in between and had doors. Me, carly and shari opened the doors and found 3 beds. We dropped all of our stuff and walked back out to the other part of the room. The boys were all laying around and relaxing. But I didnt see Liam or Zayn.

I was talking to Carly and out of the blue Liam comes behind me and picks me up. I had like a mini heartattack and screamed. He laughed at my reaction and he put me down. I faced him and said " LIAM DONT DO THAT AGAIN YOU SCARED THE CRAP OUTTA ME!"

He just laughed and hugged me from behind. He pulled me back a little bit.

"Liam what are you doing?"

He smiled and said youll see, close your eyes

So i closed my eyes and he lead me somewhere..

I heard the door close and then we stopped

"Liam can I open my eyes yet?"

"Nope"

Then we wallked about ten feet and stopped again and he said "open your eyes"

I opened my eyes and we were on the roof. There were rose petals everywhere and candles. There was a table for two in the middle.

I was so suprised and I was absolutly speechless. He smiled and we walked over to the table.

I stopped walking and he said "whats the matter?"

" I dont know.... im just really happy, Ive never been this happy before..."

He smiled a sweet smile and took my face in his hands. He pulled me in and kissed me...