Chapter 13

Everything was going great that night. When the boys went on stage we hungout backstage and talked.

15 minutes later a crew member came up to us and told us to follow him.

We arrived behind the stage. I was so confused but he gave me, aryanna and carly a mic and told us to go on stage. We walked on the stage and all you saw was the bright lights and then i saw Liam he was smiling.

And all the boys looked really happy. Zayn spoke he said " hey everyone i want you to welcome my friends!" The crowd was screaming.

Liam took my hand and lead me to a chair. Zayn and Niall did the same. Then Harry and Louis called out to the crowd and said who wants to come up on stage?!!? The crowd got louder.

Harry picked a girl from the first row. She had long brown hair and had a dress on, she kinda looked like shari. Louis picked a girl with blonde hair and she had a 1D shirt on. They all started singing, i couldnt recognize the song at first but then I knew.

Liam looked into my eyes and smiled. His smile made me want to melt. As soon as the song ended the crowd went wild. We all couldnt stop smiling and me, aryanna and carly went backstage again. But the other 2 girls went back to their seats. The concert lasted 2 more hours..... When the concert ended the boys came backstage. They had smiles on their faces but they looked tired.

We agreed to go out as soon as they changed. Zayn was the first one to change, he had sweatpants and a t-shirt on. The rest of the boys did the same but Liam had a sweatshirt on.  We followed the boys to the van but there were so many girls near the van. They were screaming "WE LOVE YOU!!!!"

They were all giving me a headache and some of them gave me nasty looks. I didnt really care because all i wanted to do was relax and hangout with Liam.

We all got into the van and headed back to their hotel....