Chapter 8

The sun was bright and the water reflected the sun. There was a path way leading somewhere, but i didnt know where it lead to. Liam took my hand and lead me down the path and so did Zayn, Harry and Niall. But Liam took me to the left and the rest of the boys went to the right.

I was so nervous and i kept looking around. He said "okay i want you to close your eyes"

I closed my eyes and he held my hand tighter.

We walked about 3 more minutes. Then he stopped and said "open your eyes."

I slowly opened my eyes but he was standing infront of me.

He held my waist and kissed me.

When he we parted he moved out of the way and infront of me there was a trail of roses. We both walked down the pathway and Shari, Carly, and Aryanna were already standing at the end of the pathway with the boys. They had a huge smile on their face and when i saw what was behind them i knew exactly why they were smiling.

There was candles every where and 4 hammocks tied to trees.

They were all different colors, one was blue, yellow, Green and orange.

Me and Liam look the blue, Shari and Harry took yellow, carly and Niall took green  and Aryanna and Zayn took the orange one.

Me and Liam sat and looked at the view. And everyone else also looked out at the water.

You could hear Shari and Harry laughing in the backround.Zayn and Aryanna whispering.Carly and Niall talking.

Liam put his arm around me and hugged me. I couldnt help but smile.

But then i started thinking about how i would never see him after he leaves.

I looked out at the sea and started thinking. He asked me " whats the matter?"

I told him well Im going to miss you when you leave.

He said "im going to miss you too but lets not think about me leaving, lets think about right now.   

I agreed but i was dreading that moment....