Chapter 33

Zayns P.O.V

I got in a cab and told him to go to the airport. I didn't why I ran out but I had to run after her. When I got to the airport I checked the schedules, her plane already left...

I didnt know wether to go after her or not. But I bought a ticket and decided to go after her.

I walked passed security and went to the gate. The plane started boarding 10 minutes later. The plane finally took off. It felt like forever.

After a few hours the plane landed. I took my luggage and got into a yellow cab. I told the driver her address and headed to her house...

My P.O.V

I finally got home. When I got home I took a nap. I woke up because there was a knock at the door. I got up and opened the door. Zayn was standing in front of me. I couldn't believe he was here.

"What are you doing here Zayn?"

He said "Why did you leave."

"Zayn I couldn't take it anymore with you and Liam. I have feelings for the both of you...."

He said "I know that but you can't just leave without telling anyone."

"Im sorry but I didn't want to hurt anyones feelings."

Zayn said "Well you hurt my feelings."

"Zayn im sorry, I hope you can forgive me."

Zayn said "of course I forgive you but can you come back on tour?"

I said "Ill think about it Zayn but im not sure right now..."

He said "Meet me at my hotel later at 9:00pm ill be in room 230."

I said okay.

Hours went by and then I headed to Zayns hotel room. I knocked on the door, and there was no answer. I knocked again Zayn opened the door. He had layers of clothes on and his face was pale. 

I walked into the room and I asked him if he was okay.

He said "im fine."

I went up to him and hugged him. I knew something was wrong because Zayn was hot. I think he had a fever. 

"Zayn I think you have a fever; lay down."

He walked over to the bed and layed down. I felt his forehead and his head was burning.

I got up but Zayn stopped me. He said "Dont worry im fine."

I said "You have a high fever, your not fine."

I ran to the bathroom, took a towell and soaked it in water. I went back to Zayn and put the towell on his head. I held his hand and looked into his eyes.

"Zayn why did you come? Didn't you have an interview today?"

He said " You know why."

"I honestly dont know why."

He sat up and said "Its because I didnt want to lose you...."