Chapter 38

Over the years I thought about what I should say if I ever saw Zayn again but no words came out. All the feelings that I tried forgetting came rushing back. I felt the butterflies in my stomach and I started to feel nauseous.

He walked up to me and gave me a hug and said " How have you been?"

I smiled and said "Great how how about you?"

He said "Good and are you coming to the beach with all of us?"

I was confused so I said "Who's all of us?"

He said "Me, Carly, Shari, Niall, Louis, Harry, Liam and a friend of mine."

I said "Of course!"

He hugged me again and said "I'll see you soon!"

As soon as he left I called carly.

She answered with ill be right over and then hungup.

A second later i heard a knock at the door. I opened the door and it was carly. She smiled and said hey!

I said "Why didnt you tell me the boys were coming?"

She said "Because if i told you, you wouldn't go."

I said "True.."

Then she said "Ready to leave?"

I said yes.

So got my bag and left the door. We headed downstairs and walked to the beach. It took a second because our hotel was right infront of the beach.  

As soon as we reached the beach I saw all the boys, my friends and a girl I didn't recognize. She was tall with dark brown hair. All the boys came up to me and gave me a hug except for Zayn. I was surprised he didn't because he gave me a hug before. I made awkward eye contact with Liam and then looked away. The girl I didn't know came up to me and said "I'm stef nice to meet you." 

I said "nice to meet you too." 

I didn't really like her because she gave me a nasty look after. Soon she noticed that I kept looking at Zayn and Liam.  

She walked up to Zayn, took his face and kissed him. After she kissed him she gave me another look. I felt like I got the wind knocked out of me when they kissed. I quickly walked toward the water and sat down. I couldn't think, it felt like everything was bad dream. Carly came and sat next to me. 

"Are you okay? " 

"I'm fine I just need some time to think." 

"if you need someone to talk to I'm here." 

I smiled and said "Thanks Carly your a great friend.

Everyone went into the water and dived under the big waves. I slowly got up, got my bag and slowly started walking towards the hotel. Someone tapped me on the shoulder so I turned around standing behind me was Stef. She smiled at the boys and waved at them. Then she turned to me and her smile was gone. 

She said "You need to stay away from my boyfriend , if you don't, there's going to be consequences." 

I said "Is that a threat?" 

"I don't know, is it?" 

She gave me a nasty look again and then turned around. She ran toward the ocean again with a huge fake smile on her face. 

I couldn't believe what just happened. She ended up being really two faced. I walked back to the hotel room and took a shower.  

After the shower I put on makeup and got ready for dinner. I checked my phone and it was from Carly. She wrote make sure to wear a dress because we're going on the boat tonight and oh by the way Sabrina is coming to the wedding. 

I haven't seen Sabrina in long, she became a huge broadway star and later ended up working for Disney. 

I changed into a short tight black dress and put on a necklace.

At 7:00 I went to Carly's room she was all dressed up and Niall had a tux on. He gave me a hug and said "you look great and we have to leave now, the car is waiting for us."

We walked downstairs and got into the car. We arrived at the boat at 7:20. It was a large boat and had hundreds of beautiful lights all over it. We got onto the boat and walked into the main room. All the boys and friends were there but I didn't see Stef anywhere. I turned to Carly and asked her where's Stef?  

She said " oh she couldn't make it, she had to meet up with a friend." 

I sighed in relief because I really didn't want to deal with her. 

And also I had a chance to talk to Zayn.  

Everyone split up and went to all different sides of the boat. I walked to the back because there was a ton of lights and I could see the whole city. The sky was pitch black and had millions of stars. I checked my phone and only 10 minutes went by. I was starting to get cold, which made me debate whether to stay outside or go inside. Someone came behind me and put their jacket on my shoulders. I looked next to me and saw Zayn smiling...