Chapter 40

I couldn't believe that this was happening again...

I wanted to run but I couldn't because I was still in Liam's arms. There was an awkward silence it lasted about 5 minutes.

Then he said "Will you give me another chance? Will you go out with me."

I quietly whispered yes...

He turned me around to look at me. Liam had a huge smile on his face and so did I. My cheeks started to hurt because I was smiling so much.

He leaned in and pressed his lips against mine. I felt my cheeks turn hot, he pulled me in closer against his body. He slowly pulled away and I had to catch my breath. I was so overwelhmed. I haven't felt this way in a while.

We walked over to the couch and sat down. He put his arm around me and I put my head on his shoulder. He asked me how my life was, and about school.

I said it was fine and that I hated school. He looked confused and said but why?

I said its just not fun.

He said "I've missed you so much, I thought about you everyday."

I said "me too."

Then he said "come on tour with us again!"

I went silent because I was a bit hesitant.

He looked at me with curiosity on his face. I eventually said "yes..."

But if you come to England you have to stay at my place.

I said "your place?"

He said " Yeah, we all live in separate houses and I just bought a new house."

I said "okay."

His smile got larger and he gave me a hug. He got up after and took my hand. He said " ready to go downstairs?"

I nodded and we walk down the steps.

When we arrived downstairs Harry was at the front of the boat. Carly was with Niall of course. And Zayn was making out with the b****. I was surprised but then again I wasn't. We walked toward Harry because I didn't want to interrupt Zayn and his girlfriend. I was so mad at Zayn because he lied to me, but it didn't really bother me because I was with Liam again. Liam made me feel safe and like we were meant to me.

Liam held my hand tight and kept me close to him. When we reached Harry he turned around and looked at us and smiled. Harry came up to me and gave me a big hug. After we parted I realized that Shari was standing right next to him. She smiled and said hi quietly. I haven't seen her in years or talked to her, so it was kinda awkward.

Liam looked toward me and said "Can I talk to you?."

I said yes and we walked back up the stairs and to the couch. We both sat down, but there was a large space in between us. A minute went by and there was am awkward silence in the air. Liam then moved closer and put his arm around me. He was really warm and I shivered because I got a chill. The moment felt perfect until a girl yelled surprise!!!!!

The girl looked really familiar but I didn't know where I knew her from. Her expression changed from happy to shocked. She took a glance at me then looked at Liam.

The next words that came out of her mouth were "who is that boo?"

I had the wind knocked outta me, I had no idea what was going on.I looked at Liam and he was speechless....