Chapter 22

I looked around for 20 minutes and I still couldnt find him. I walked over to me and my friends side of the room and saw something move under my blanket. I walked over to my bed and pulled the blanket. But he pulled the blanket harder and I ended up falling on him. The blanket was covering his face, so I slowly pulled the blanket away.

"Wakey wakey!"

He laughed and said "im wide awake."

His arms came around me and he gave me a big bear hug. He held me and my heart was racing. Our hands intertwined and he kissed my cheek.

"KNOCK KNOCK!" The boys and my friends came in.

I quickly got up and so did Liam.

"So what were you guys doing?"

I quickly answered with "nothing"

The boys looked at eachother and looked back at us and said "mhm Surrrreee."

Carly said "can I talk to you for a minute?"

I got up ad said "sure."

We walked out of the room and into the hallway. "So tell me everything."

"Well he hugged me and kissed me on the cheek thats it, but my heart was beating so hard I think he heard my heart.

Carly laughed and said " aww"

I couldnt stop smiling my cheeks were starting to hurt. We walked back into the room and I saw a paper on the coffee table.

The front cover was LIAM PAYNE FROM ONE DIRECTION AND A MYSTERY GIRL! p13

I flipped to page 13 and it was a picture of Liam and a girl with blonde hair. I was so upset I didnt know what to believe. I felt so hurt, my heart was broken and the tears were streaming down my face. Carly looked at the page and said "are you okay? im sure its not true maybe its fake!"

But I knew it couldnt be a fake because he was looking deep into her eyes and smiling. I ran out of the room crying, I didnt want the boys to see me crying.

Carly's P.O.V

I still couldnt believe that Liam would do this! I charged into the room and looked at liam.

"Are you freakin kidding me who the  is this in the picture?!?"

He looked at the picture and his eyes got bigger and he didnt say a word. I was still in shock because i knew that Liam is a nice guy. But he hurt my friend so I didnt care at that moment.

"Well? who is that?!?"

He slowly looked up and said " that was my ex-girlfriend we just talked about whats going on right now and that I was happy."

I looked at him and said "oh and you better go chase after your girlfriend because shes somewhere in this hotel crying."

Liam got up and ran out of the room.

Niall looked at me and smiled. Niall Said " do you want to get some lunch?"

I smiled back and said "sure lets go"

My P.O.V

When I left the room I ran to the conference room. I took a chair and sat there sobbing. I heard footsteps and someone came next to me and said" Whats the matter?"

I looked up and saw Zayn standing next to me. I turned away and said "I dont wanna talk about it."

Zayn said "stand up"

So I stood up but I had my eyes covered because I was still crying. His arms came around me and he held me. I kept crying and the tears wouldn't stop. I couldnt even speak because I was crying so much. 

Zayn said "its going to be okay, take a deep breath and tell me what happened." 

After 5 minutes I stopped crying and told Zayn what happened. He asked me what she looked like. I told him that she had blonde hair. He said "that was Liams ex-girlfriend, you have nothing to be worried about.'

"Zayn you dont understand you didn't see the picture"

The door slammed open, me and Zayn turned around at the same time. Liam was standing at the door with an apologetic look on his face. Liam walked up to me and said "can we talk?"

"Liam I dont want to talk to you right now...."