Chapter 37

Everyday I heard on the radio on how one directions tour was going. One question they asked was about me. They changed the subject as soon as my name came up. I turned off the radio as fast as I could. I felt my eyes starting to water but I stopped myself from crying.

2 years went by...

Im in college now and I have a boyfriend. I never thought that I could ever open my heart to anyone else but I did. I wasnt in love with him but he kinda made me happy. I didn't hear from Liam or Zayn in 2 years.

I found out that they were coming next year to perform. I bought a ticket and decided to go . I called Carly and asked her if she wanted to go. She said yes and she talked about her life with Niall. She now lives with Niall in Ireland. I think he's going to propose to her soon.

A month later Niall proposed to Carly. She called me and she was so happy. She asked me to be her maid of honor. I said "Of course! When are you guys getting married?"

She said "We are getting married in 3 weeks in Hawaii!"

I said "I cant wait!!!"

She said "Im going a few days earlier then Niall because he's still going to be on tour.

I said "I'll go early too, then we can hangout!"

She said "Yeah definitely!"

We agreed to meet at the hotel on a monday. I bought a plane ticket and made a reservation at the hotel. I was so nervous to see the boys again. A week went by and it was already time to go to Hawaii. I got on a plane and flew to Hawaii. I arrived at noon and checked into the hotel at 1.

I waited in the lobby for Carly. I sat in a lounge chair for a half an hour. Then I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked next to me and Carly was sitting there. We gave eachother a huge hug because we didnt see eachother for 2 and a half years. We spent the first day just hanging out. But the rest of the week we took surfing lessons.

I ended up loving to surf. The feeling I got riding the wave was amazing. A few days went by and It was friday morning I was getting ready to go to the beach with carly. I had my bathing suit on and my hair in a bun. There was a knock at my door. I opened the door and standing infront of me was Zayn...