Chapter 21

Before I passed out I heard Zayn screaming my name.

Hours later...

I woke up and I found myself in Liams bed. Everyone was crowded around and staring at me. Liam looked at me and said are you okay?! we were all so worried!!!

"How did I get here?"

Louis said " Zayn carried you here"

" oh, where is he?"

"zayn went to go get something to eat he'll be right back."

"okayy"

I started to get up and the boys all yelled out "NO!" I smiled and said guys im okay i was just tired. Liam looked at the boys and said guys can us a moment?

They said "sure we'll go look for Zayn" and left the room.

Liam looked at me and said are you okay? I was so worried about you!

He looked so upset, so I got up and walked over to him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and looked into his eyes. " Liam im fine, dont worry." I went on my tippy toes and kissed him. I felt so short next to Liam but I didnt care because I love him. He smiled and kissed me on the forehead. I felt my face turn hot and I turned away.

Liam smiled and said" Dont turn away, its so cute when you blush"

" no itss nottttt, its really embarassing" and i stuck my tongue out at him. :P

He laughed and said "did you just stick your tongue out at me?"

"mayybbeeee" I smiled and he smiled back.

He walked toward me, picked me up and put me over his shoulder. "LIAM PUT ME DOWN!"

" Maybe lateer" he laughed and i laughed with him.

I tried getting down but it was no use. So he carried me around for a half an hour. He finally put me down and he sat in a chair. He said "come sit love"

"Nopez, lets play hide and go seek"

He nodded and started counting.

 I walked into the other room and I hid in the closet. I heard his foot steps near the door.

"Hmmmm where could she be?"

He opened the closet door and yelled out boo! He scared me,i screamed and started laughing so hard that I was tearing up. He came up to me, held my waist and looked into my eyes. Liam asked "are you crying?"

I smiled and said no I just laughed too much.

He smiled and said okay

Then out of the blue he started tickling me. I was extremly ticklish and I ran to the opposite side of the room. But I wasnt fast enough, he kept tickling me. I fell on the bed and I held my sides because I couldnt stop laughing. He held out a hand and he helped me up.

"Liam im gonna get you back." I stuck out my tongue and he said " you can try."

He laughed and ran out of the room.

"Liam come back!" I walked out out of the room but I didn't see Liam anywhere...