Chapter 6

My mom walked over and i introduced everyone to my mom. We all spoke for 5 minutes but then my mom had to go back to the seat because the fight attendent made an announcement that we were landing. Once we landed the boys invited me to meet with them later and they told me that i could bring my friends if i wanted to. And they told me to wear something fancy. I gave all of them a hug and then left the airport.

I asked my mom if i could go and she said yeah sure.

We finally got home and I called Aryanna Carly and  Shari, and told them to come over.

I invited Shari because i knew she was in love with Harry and wanted to meet him.

They arrived at my house in 15 minutes. Aryanna was so excite to meet Zayn, Carly was excited to meet Niall andShari was even more excited to meet Harry.

We all got changed, did our makeup and lastly did our hair. We all ended up wearing dresses.

Carly wore a red dress with poka dotts on it with a belt.

Aryanna wore a pink dress, I wore a blue dress, and Shari wore a purple dress.

I called one direction and asked when should we go over? they laughed and hungup the phone.

As soon as they hungup i heard a knock at the door. When i opened the door i found Niall, Zayn, Liam and Harry standing outside. I asked where Louis was and they said sorry he had to go somewhere. I smiled and said okay. They were all wearing tuxes and had there hair different. We all walked out of the house, i expected to see the van but i didnt....

It ended up being a Limo. We all stood their shocked.... When they saw our face expressions they started laughing.I caught Zayn looking at Aryanna, I then introuduced them.

I knew Zayn had a crush on Aryanna because he blushed when she said that she was a fan.

Then i introduced Niall to Carly .....  They were so cute together. He gave her a hug even though they didnt  eachother)

know eachother. Carly immediatly blushed.

Lastly i introduced Shari to Harry they immediatly became close and started joking around.

I knew that this was going to be a good night...