Chapter 5

After the 4 hours he said im sorry i have to go to sleep but ill txt u tomorrow. Sweet Dreams <3

Then I said Nighty night <3

After I sent the message I started falling asleep. Next thing I knew my mom was telling me to get up and that we had to leave to catch the plane.

I slowly got out of bed, got changed and put on makeup. I finally left the hotel at 8 and got at the Airport at 9. When I got to the airport there were groups of girls standing and holding up signs. I ignored all of them  because they were starting to give me a headache. I went through airport security and walked to gate 23. After 30 minutes I got on the plane, today i got lucky and got to sit in first class. But I couldnt sit next to my mom. She sat 2 rows behind me, and i was wondering who was going to end up sitting next to me. I was looking out the window and i heard someone sit. I looked next to me and I found Liam sitting there looking for something in his bag. I tapped his shoulder, he looked up and our eyes met.

He smiled and said what are you doing here?!?

I laughed and said im going home!

He started laughing to, we both started joking around and i couldnt stop laughing because he was making so many jokes. Even the flight attendent come up to us and told us to be more quiet. After she left i started laughing even more. He smiled and held my hands the whole time. I started to fall alseep because i only got a hour of sleep. He put his arm around  me and he still smelled like cologne. Next thing i knew i fell asleep. When I woke up I found Liam's arm still around me, but he also fell asleep. Then from the seat infront of us i kept hearing shhhh shhhh I think shes going to hear us...

I looked up and saw Zayn and Niall smiling and laughing. Zayn winked at me and i felt my face turn hot. He got out of his seat and came infront of me and whispered " hey remember me?"

I whispered ofcourse i do. because i didnt want to wake Liam. I spent the next hour talking to Zayn and Niall. I told Zayn how much my friend Aryanna loved him. He smiled and said " she sounds cool i wanna meet her." I knew that they would be perfect for eachother.  i told him well you guys should come over my house. Zayn smiled and so did Niall they agreed.

Then as soon as we started talking about what we should do when we hangout, Liam woke up.

He said "where am i?"

We all started laughing and then he was like oh im on the plane. haha

We spent the rest of the plane ride talking about hanging out and what we should all do. They told me to go to their concert but 3 hours early. Liam reached into his backpack and took out 3 backstage passes and gave them to me, i knew that i was going to give one to Carly, and Aryanna. I gave him a hug and the rest of the boys all yelled out AWWWW

I knew my face turned bright red and i was so embarrased. When we stopped hugging, Liam took my hand and held it. His hands were warm and it reminded of the first day we met. The captain made an annoncement and said " we will be landing in 45 minutes, please fasten your seat belts and turn off all electronic devices.  

The rest of the time we just talked about plans and that we would be friends no matter what.....